Mitsubishi/cub cadet

/ Mitsubishi/cub cadet #11  
When i went tractor shopping i did a spread sheet on features also. it's good to know i'm not the only one to go to such lengths as it seems pretty common amongst the tractorphiles. as i posted earlier in my search i went to 20 (thats right 20) different dealers and looked at pretty much everything available in my area. i am new to this also and wanted to learn as much as possible before i bought. the best dealer i met was the cub dealer i bought from. i visited his shop 3 times before i bought and he still took the time to answer all my questions. one thing i now believe is that its great to know we have all these super machines to choose from and from a consumer stand point you really can't buy a bad machine anymore its just that some are better than others. a wise old used car dealer once told me there's a seat for every butt, i guess thats true its just that mine fit the cub the best. my two cents for what its worth

/ Mitsubishi/cub cadet #12  
I had two Mitsu/Cubs: a7200 and a 7260. Both were very nicely made and worked perfectly. I got rid of the first because it was too small and the second, because my dealer went out of business and I disliked the others that were around. The filters ARE ridiculously priced. ot the tractor's fault though. Good machines. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Mitsubishi/cub cadet
Thanks for your input.