More hydraulics on my 4100 Hydro

/ More hydraulics on my 4100 Hydro
This shows the front of the valve with one of the levers attached. The dealer broke one tring to bend it for more seat clearance. It's now in place.

Attachments

• 100_0875.JPG
    100_0875.JPG
    242.7 KB · Views: 200
Tilt the box blade all the way back.

Attachments

• tiltback01.jpg
    tiltback01.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 178
And all the way forward.

Attachments

• tiltforward01.jpg
    tiltforward01.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 172
Looks an awful lot like KennyD's doesn't it? That's not a bad thing as he did a wonderful job on his. And he did it himself too.

I like it a lot as I can make adjustments on the box blade while in motion. I was out this evening working on our gravel road and it's a wonderful thing.:)

I do find that it's esay to hit the lever with my elbow and have the cylinder move when I didn't intend it to. :( Little bit of a lesson I need to learn.

I'll have to add a tilt cylinder in the future. Already thinking that now that I have 'extra' hydraulic outlets I could add a grapple, or operate a 3 point log splitter, or operate a dump bed wagon, or....

I do have a confession though.:mad: I was reversing the location or the pilot valve on the cylinder to gain more hose clearance against the tractors frame and cross threaded the banjo fitting. :eek: Now it leaks like a sieve, but the rear of the tractor will never rust. I guess I'll need to order another cylinder from Mark as I don't think it can be repaired.

At least I got to play with it for a while before I discovered the problem.

/ More hydraulics on my 4100 Hydro #35  
Copy Cat:D

That great looking Gary, I'm glad you got it all working the way you want. I could have sent you bigger pics also;)

/ More hydraulics on my 4100 Hydro #36  
I just put the PB kit on my 4100 and am doing the same thing you are. Who'd you get the top cylinder from and whats the part number? Looks great btw!