Most useful wrench

/ Most useful wrench #11  
I like the die grinder too..
So much so I have them in various sizes..
I even have 1 that plugs into the wall socket.. actually it WAS the wife’s nail polisher.!! Very small device..
w various heads.. comes in very handy..

Dremel? I have one of those too.

/ Most useful wrench #12  
The first tool I go for is the big tub of elbow grease I keep near the tractor. And a 1/2" drive breaker bar I use as an applicator for the elbow grease. Generously. Lavishly, even.

I do also have a cordless right angle grinder, which I find I use more often with a cutoff wheel than with any other wheel. But the first line of offense will usually finish the job in less time than it takes to run back and forth to the house for the grinder.

/ Most useful wrench #13  
No, but I have a Dremel also.. this is much, much smaller than the Dremel..

/ Most useful wrench #16  
The most useful is the one that gets the job done. You cannot limit yourself to just one.

Sometimes a die grinder cannot get in on the angle you need....
Sometimes there is stuff around you dont want fried with a torch..
Sometimes a nutsplitter doesnt have room to move or you cannot get it on (like recessed nuts)...

etc etc etc.

There is NO tool that will do everything 100% of the time.

You have to adapt. And you would do well to get versed in several "stubborn" nut removal methods that way each new case you can asses and decide the best course of action

/ Most useful wrench #17  
nut splitter, all day long man! They cut it off and don't screw up the threads in the process. clamp it on and even a little indent will help loosen rusted nuts. then just use an adjustable wrench to take it off.

/ Most useful wrench #20  
Air die grinder with cut off wheel is great but I have switched mostly to 20V dewalt angle grinder so I don’t have to drag the air compressor along.