moving a building

/ moving a building #31  
I want to move my 12x16 shed on my land. Unfortunately I did not build it with skids under it. I’m debating on ways to put skids under it so I can drag it.
I also need to remove a back lean-to shed from it first.

If it has a wooden floor, cut square holes in the floor for the jacks, lay in some pavers for footings for the jacks, install cross beams, and lift it up to slide skids under it. Repair the holes after the skids are installed and the jacks removed. Reuse the pavers in the garden.

/ moving a building #32  
If it has a wooden floor, cut square holes in the floor for the jacks, lay in some pavers for footings for the jacks, install cross beams, and lift it up to slide skids under it. Repair the holes after the skids are installed and the jacks removed. Reuse the pavers in the garden.
I did something similar to Moss's suggestion on a shed over a well pump. But there was no floor. Jon

/ moving a building
Those look like nice buildings. Looks like about the biggest size they make.
They do a lot of rent to own, so yes, probably want to make sure it’s paid for.
The building mover called me back and it seams there is over $12,000 still owed on the building. I Ran fast as I could!

/ moving a building
I want to move my 12x16 shed on my land. Unfortunately I did not build it with skids under it. I’m debating on ways to put skids under it so I can drag it.
I also need to remove a back lean-to shed from it first.
I have moved a couple of buildings that did not have skids, the smaller ones I dragged them on my trailer anyway, but the ones that were wider than my trailer I jacked up and backed the trailer under them. I have not tried it but that might be a good time to add the skids.

/ moving a building #35  
I've got an old trailer made out of an old car lift. Remember the kind that had only one large cylinder in the center that pushed up from below floor? It don't have sides. Three old trailer house axles that have five hole wheels on them, 5 on 5 1/2. 14.5" wheels. Put a few buildings on it over the years.

/ moving a building #36  
I'd just cut the length in half and load it up. Put it back together at my house. We moved old houses that way. Just cut it with a chain saw. Put the houses back together. Now they are several rent houses. Moved it all with an old ragly one ton and a home made trailer.

/ moving a building #37  
Maybe I’ll remove some flooring and pull skids under it, then can fasten to the skids. The building has blocks under to level it.

/ moving a building #38  
I'd line the interior with plastic and fill the building with spray foam. Then build an earthen dam around it, line it with plastic, fill it with water and float the building up. Slide some skids under it and drain the pond. Then use a torch to melt the spray foam.

Is it April yet?

/ moving a building #40  
As for permits. In the fine State of Missouri, if you hook a farm tractor to it no permits are needed.