MT4501D PTO tiller spins but kills motor when under load.....

/ MT4501D PTO tiller spins but kills motor when under load.....
I am near Pittsburgh PA. Is there a Rotella that would work? Searched for hours online and couldn't find anything. TSC has a Rotella I can order but the Travellers is not available at all even to order..

/ MT4501D PTO tiller spins but kills motor when under load..... #12  
   / MT4501D PTO tiller spins but kills motor when under load..... #13  
I bought this at auction a few weeks ago and have no clue what hydraulic fluid is in the tranny. Changing that is on the list. Unfortunately the TSC brand you suggest is not available in W. PA anywhere. Will tey to find the Castrol suggested earlier. I am using an Amsoil diesel 10w30 synthetic that I use in my Sierra Duramax. I did pickup a new air filter today and will be changing that soon. I have changed the fuel filter and flow is not an issue thru the filter but I do need to run the hose the whole way to make sure it's not pinched off somewhere. That being said black smoke indicates unburnt fuel so I don't think fuel delivery to the pump is an issue. I used some Lucas diesel injector additive but will try seafoam. Good news is at least new injectors are available if needed. Thanks for all the input. I can solve gasoline issues but this is my 1st diesel tractor. Between it and the GMC I am learning a ton about diesels. All this emissions crap on the Sierra is driving me insane with codes so that has been my main focus lately. I will post an update when I get if figured out or need a new direction!!! Thanks again guys I truly appreciate all the input!!
Dying when put under load is a good indication of insufficient fuel delivery.

/ MT4501D PTO tiller spins but kills motor when under load..... #14  
Dying when put under load is a good indication of insufficient fuel delivery.
Yep. or a clogged air intake filter.

We talked about doing a Seafoam treatment too.

Additionally, diesel bacteria could also be a troubling issue in the fuel system.

Used a can of Seafoam. Changed the airfilter which was really bad. Changed the hydraulic fluid which was dark and a little foamy. Seems like a new machine but the left rear wheel brake is locking up. May just need an adjustment. Is running fine now uphill. Starting easier. Running a lot better. Tilled for 3 hours before I changed the hydraulic fluid with minot issues. Picked up a used 5ft brush hog earlier today that will be the first major test tomorrow. Thank you all for all the great help. Pretty sure it was a little bit of everything since this machine had been sitting somewhere for some time. Now if I can find a front loader and backhoe for the beast. See what's at the Rodgers Ohio auction Tuesday. Thanks again guys it is really appreciated.

So had this thing finally running like a top. Picked up a 3 pt backhoe to use and decided to swap all the old lines. The hydraulic block must have broken a thread on the upper outlet under the seat and when the new line went in it cracked the distribution block. Found out when it sprayed hydraulic fluid in my face. Got a refurbed one from Valley Power. Got it on and the 3 new hoses in place. 1 feeds off the pumpup front and the other 2 are for accessories. Went to start it and now it wouldn't start. Ran fine yesterday. Did some electrical checks and was only getting 7.5 volts to the glow plugs. Ended up picking up a new ignition switch and still not getting 12 volts but 10.5 though 12 is going in to the ignition. Got it to run after holding the glow plugs on for about a minute...ran strong but the tranny whined which I expected due to the new lines and air. It seemed to be running very rich. Had white and black smoke and a ton more than before. Could not get any hydraulics to function which could still be the air issue but shut it off to mount the ignition switch and it wouldn't start again. Getting fuel. Clean air filter and ran beautifully up until the hydraulic block cracking and being replaced. Would something in the hydraulic system keep the motor from starting? I have been at this all day and just baffled. Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom. Diesel novice but mechanically fairly experienced.