Muhammed Christie

/ Muhammed Christie #12  
Muhammed,
Are you really new here? There's been an administrator named Muhammed around this forum for quite some time. Is he a different person?

/ Muhammed Christie #13  
Muhammed,
Are you really new here? There's been a Muhammed around for quite some time. Is he a different person?
That was a joke. I'm the same person who started this site. My company still owns the site, no other owners involved.

/ Muhammed Christie #14  
Thanks for clearing that up Muhammad. Notice I finally spelled your name correctly.

/ Muhammed Christie
What difference does it make?...QUOTE]
I don't the answer to that...why do you ask? :confused3:

I noticed some things that I thought were important to him had changed on this site and some of his others, so it made me curious if he sold out and it was being managed by someone else now.
I was trying to get some help fixing a small engine over at the Lawn mower site and things are seriously messed up over there. I then went to the Countrybynet and it was completely deserted....
I noticed the member of the month hasn't changed in almost a year on this site.... so I thought I would ask.

/ Muhammed Christie #16  
What difference does it make?...QUOTE]
I don't the answer to that...why do you ask? :confused3:

I noticed some things that I thought were important to him had changed on this site and some of his others, so it made me curious if he sold out and it was being managed by someone else now.
I was trying to get some help fixing a small engine over at the Lawn mower site and things are seriously messed up over there. I then went to the Countrybynet and it was completely deserted....
I noticed the member of the month hasn't changed in almost a year on this site.... so I thought I would ask.

What has changed?

What do you mean "seriously messed up?" Keep in mind that LMF is a different site with different policies.

CountryByNet hasn't been active in over a decade. We've thought about revitalizing it but if we go that route we want to put time and effort into it. We have other projects right now that are taking up most of our time.

Member of the month is something that fell out of favor and we would ask dozens of members to be featured and nobody wanted their information posted. :confused3: I'd love to get it started again but maybe we need a new approach.

/ Muhammed Christie #17  
Let the beatings continue until the Morale increases! :)

Glad to see you 'M'.

/ Muhammed Christie
What do you mean "seriously messed up?" Keep in mind that LMF is a different site with different policies.

It's now impossible to post links or photos and email is no longer functional. It seems like you need that in forum that discusses the repair of small engines.
Check the site discussion forum.....

I don't spend much time on this forum anymore and I spend even less on the lawn mower site. So when I return from time to time I noticed the changes.
I was really disappointed when I saw I was not allowed to post links or photos, because I had taken the time to collect and edit same, and it made my questions much easier to answer......A picture is worth a thousand words
If this is something that can be fixed or changed....everyone would like that, I'm sure.

/ Muhammed Christie #19  
It's now impossible to post links or photos and email is no longer functional. It seems like you need that in forum that discusses the repair of small engines.
Check the site discussion forum.....

I don't spend much time on this forum anymore and I spend even less on the lawn mower site. So when I return from time to time I noticed the changes.
I was really disappointed when I saw I was not allowed to post links or photos, because I had taken the time to collect and edit same, and it made my questions much easier to answer......A picture is worth a thousand words
If this is something that can be fixed or changed....everyone would like that, I'm sure.

Will look into it. We were having similar issues on here, but got it fixed. Technical stuff.