"My Home"

/ "My Home" #1  

ovrszd

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9540, Ford 3910FWD, Ford 555A, JD2210
Is there a way to prune "My Home" list of threads when they appear??? I want to minimize what I see on that list. If I'm done with a thread but there are still comments how do I make it disappear from my list?

/ "My Home" #2  
Go to that thread you want to remove and on the top right corner, click on "Unwatch".

EDIT: Or you can do it from the "My Home" page as well. You select the threads by putting the check mark on the little white squares and on the right top corner, you can select between disabling email notifications or unwatch the threads.

/ "My Home"
Go to that thread you want to remove and on the top right corner, click on "Unwatch".

EDIT: Or you can do it from the "My Home" page as well. You select the threads by putting the check mark on the little white squares and on the right top corner, you can select between disabling email notifications or unwatch the threads.
Thank you Pedro!!! I thought maybe there was a way to set it up so it pruned itself using certain criteria. Thanks again for the response. Hope all is well with you.