My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#3,952  
We went to the barium test yesterday and because she had fasted, she wasnt nauseous and fet well enough for me to take her shopping. We went to Urban Outfitters and I bought her a couple pair of jeans. They actually have jeans that are skinny enough and long enough to fit her. I was surprised. She was wearing size 0 pants that basically hang on her. Then we went window shopping for a bit, looking for a more comfortable chair. The kid has expensive tastes. I did not buy the chair.
Surgery has been moved up. Wednesday morning at 7:30
IMG_9083.jpg

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,953  
That would be like tomorrow morning 5:30 am MST. I'll be praying for the whole situation.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,955  
We went to the barium test yesterday and because she had fasted, she wasnt nauseous and fet well enough for me to take her shopping. We went to Urban Outfitters and I bought her a couple pair of jeans. They actually have jeans that are skinny enough and long enough to fit her. I was surprised. She was wearing size 0 pants that basically hang on her. Then we went window shopping for a bit, looking for a more comfortable chair. The kid has expensive tastes. I did not buy the chair.
Surgery has been moved up. Wednesday morning at 7:30
View attachment 775469
Let us know how it goes as time permits.

Best,

ed

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,956  
Will keep everyone involved in our thoughts and prayer ! Sounds like you have a strong daughter who now needs the skill of special doctors to get her back up and going again. I am sure the new jeans lifted her spirits !

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,957  
Prayers for upcoming surgery

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,958  
Prayers for Lauren, her medical team, for successful surgery so that she can get nutrition, and for the family.