My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#3,971  
Lauren finally came home yesterday. She had to spend an extra night in the hospital because they were feeding her a milk based formula. She has dairy allergy because of Alpha-Gal. They didn’t have any vegan formula available ( lauren was never a vegan before the tick bite. In fact she hunted with me and loved venison. And when we first discovered the Alpha Gal issue, she planned to eat chicken as the basis of her protein needs. )
It took them 24 hours to source some formula and get things set up.
23EC370E-17D3-40C7-84B4-30DEEB4C4E7E.jpg

I also had another grandchild born yesterday morning. Quite a lot to be thankful for this Christmas.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,972  
Thank you for taking time to keep us posted. Your family are in my thoughts and prayers daily. Merry Christmas Sir.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,974  
Merry Christmas to you and your family David ! Congrats on the new grandchild ! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We all have much to be thankful for this past year !

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,975  
Merry Christmas to you and your family praying for your daughter to continue on the road to recovery, congratulations on grand baby

#3,976  
Merry Christmas everyone. I’m excited about the newest granddaughter. But I have some time to make ip for with 7 year old sister. Building the house has taken so much time that I have missed some opportunities with her. I have take. Her fishing at the pond and having this land and this home will allow us to share so much more with both of them. Especially when we start getting animals next year.

#3,977  
I almost forgot. Lauren is doing great she is stepping up her feeding rate and in 2-3 days she should be at her target rate. As it is, she took in 900 calories today. That is a huge amount compared to the amount of food she had been keeping down over the last few months.
She is well enough to complain about being housebound and is planning to go out for a walk tomorrow with Jefanna.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,979  
I almost forgot. Lauren is doing great she is stepping up her feeding rate and in 2-3 days she should be at her target rate. As it is, she took in 900 calories today. That is a huge amount compared to the amount of food she had been keeping down over the last few months.
She is well enough to complain about being housebound and is planning to go out for a walk tomorrow with Jefanna.
This is like a Christmas gift for all of us reading. and another grand baby to put a cherry on top.

Tell Lauren she is in our prayers.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,980  
Glad to see some holiday blessings.