My M7060 purchase and usage thread

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread #1  

lpigott

Gold Member
Tractor
BX2200 NH3930 M7060
Thought I would start a new thread in the Kubota section to document my new tractor purchase and usage and experiences. A few weeks back I started a thread in the general owning/operating section to detail my plans and it was met with a several negative responses. I do not care to rehash that here but if you want to read that thread it is located http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/owning-operating/386187-new-tractor-equipment-plan.html.
Well I got home from work overseas last week and got up to my dealer Friday. They had at least 6 M7060s with cabs on their lots but they all were 8 speeds and I want the 12 speed for all the benefits that come with it, higher hyd flow, E-PTO etc. We speced out exactly the machine I want and the implements/attachments I wanted to get from the dealer in the purchase. I should get all the details and pricing and final deal tomorrow and then decide on if we have a deal or not. I was surprised to hear that it would only be a week or slightly longer to have the machine I want ready for delivery in just over a weeks time, I was expecting it to take several weeks. Here is what I am working with thus far:

M7060HDC12
Loader with 72" bucket
Single lever quick coupler for loader
3rd function valve
3 rear remotes
Hyd top link
Grill guard
Rear washer wiper
Defrosters
Cab work lights
Air ride seat
320/85R20 R1W FOR FRONT 420/85R30 R1W CAST CENTER WEIGHTED WHEELS FOR REAR
Terra Force YRG074 Root Grapple
48" pallet forks
LMC MT 7' box blade

I already have some implements and there will be some more purchased from other sources outside of the dealer. Fun times!

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread

Thanks. I can't wait to get it. I plan to keep this thread going and will have lots of tractor **** pictures in it.

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread #4  
I'd get at least one of your 3 remotes a "float" version, 1st one must be detent, other 2 can be detent or float, or one of each. Float lets you run a one way cylinder easier and the lever is easier to feather than the detent ones. Detent valve has end of stroke feature which is nice for "all the way both ways" things like a wheel disk.

Not sure if snow is a concern for you, but a 72" bucket is slightly narrower than the tractor tires widthwise.

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread #5  
That should be a great setup. I will be looking forward to your reports.

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread #6  
I plan to keep this thread going and will have lots of tractor **** pictures in it.

I can't wait, sounds like a GREAT tractor.

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread #7  
congrats! I wish the best for you. looking forward to the updates. ill be checking in. :)

I'd get at least one of your 3 remotes a "float" version, 1st one must be detent, other 2 can be detent or float, or one of each. Float lets you run a one way cylinder easier and the lever is easier to feather than the detent ones. Detent valve has end of stroke feature which is nice for "all the way both ways" things like a wheel disk.

Not sure if snow is a concern for you, but a 72" bucket is slightly narrower than the tractor tires widthwise.

Yes I will have one of the rears with float and the other 2 detent. No snow worries for me, I live on the gulf coast.

Well the deal has been made and the tractor as speced is on order. Just over a week for delivery they say :) I also threw in a Ansung Terra Force YJG-080 tiller in the mix. I was going to get the tiller a little later but found out that everything put in the original deal through Kubota is covered under their insurance also so that made getting it now a no brainer.

Last edited:
With the tire package I ordered she should look something like this.

Attachments

• dscf1324.jpg
    dscf1324.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 746