My Mahindra 4110 front metal pivot has no grease fitting.

/ My Mahindra 4110 front metal pivot has no grease fitting.
my 26 doesn't have it, even though the books shows it, dealer says, they havent seen a grease fitting there in a long time... take that for what its worth
Thanks, its so confusing. but appreciate your help.

I can't really help you there, but are you sure yours didn't just get snapped off or fallen out somehow?
I have cleaned and checked it for one sheared off. thanks for your help.

/ My Mahindra 4110 front metal pivot has no grease fitting. #13  
No "pins". Look at this exploded view.

Attachments

• axle housing.PDF
    33.9 KB · Views: 52
   / My Mahindra 4110 front metal pivot has no grease fitting. #14  
   / My Mahindra 4110 front metal pivot has no grease fitting. #15  
There are the 2 grease zerks shown in the diagram that I have been greasing for 20 years now - the front and rear pivots of the axle housing are not internally lubed. I have had my axle housing completely out of the tractor twice in 20 years so I know this as fact. Possibly the OP's is a Mitsubishi built tractor and is completely different but mine is TYM built and is the new sheet metal version and this diagram is right out of the shop manual. The only discrepancy is they show the zerks on the same side and on mine the front one is on the right and the rear one is on the left.

There are the 2 grease zerks shown in the diagram that I have been greasing for 20 years now - the front and rear pivots of the axle housing are not internally lubed. I have had my axle housing completely out of the tractor twice in 20 years so I know this as fact. Possibly the OP's is a Mitsubishi built tractor and is completely different but mine is TYM built and is the new sheet metal version and this diagram is right out of the shop manual. The only discrepancy is they show the zerks on the same side and on mine the front one is on the right and the rear one is on the left.
THANKS, MINE HAS NONE.

THANKS, MINE HAS NONE.
I see the parts diagram that shows my pivot.
It does show grease fittings but mine has none.

Dealer said he did not know.
suggested removing the pivot drilling it out for fitting.

You think its internally oiled? .

Unfortunately that link does not take you to parts diagram...
Sorry, this is what my axle looks like. but does not have grease fittings.

Attachments

• ZoomPart_09_11_2021.pdf
    407.9 KB · Views: 33