My mini dozer build

/ My mini dozer build
Camso and Soucy are by far the largest rubber track builders in the world but the real question I should have asked is "what machine are the tracks made for?"
If I remember right they fit a 320 Bobcat mini hoe not altogether sure on that. I think they must be China made. All I can find on them is xtreme and than the size. They do fit a number of machines.
20210408_191905.jpg

/ My mini dozer build #32  
What will you attach the blade with?? Pisten Bullys use a spherical ball joint. When I built an all-way blade for a snow machine I didn't, but I should have....

/ My mini dozer build
I'm using 2 4 bolt cast iron flange bearings.20210408_171500.jpg

/ My mini dozer build #34  
I'm not seeing how those could work. Here is the spherical bearing that bully uses. Up close and further back. Its at the center of the balde and allows X degress of blade moveemnt. How could your 2 bearings at separate locations do something similar???
snow blade attachment, mount ball.jpg
snow blade attachment I (DL).jpg

Last edited:
   / My mini dozer build
I guess we're talking two different things. I'm talking the dozer frame up and down swivel and you are on the tilt swivel. I'm making the pieces for that today will have some pictures soon.😃

/ My mini dozer build
The way I'm used to it here is a six way dozer will move up and down, angle sideways as in pushing snow or dirt sideways,and tilt corners up and down. Are we talking the same thing?

/ My mini dozer build #38  
Now that I think about it, yours is not all-way. (slow thinker?) Snow machine blades can vary there's on one more plain. The top of it can be made closer to, or further from, the operator. That's what the single, top cyclinder does.

/ My mini dozer build
20210410_115112.jpg20210410_115029.jpg20210410_115436.jpg
Some more progress