My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #151  
Hustler makes a 104” zero turn.

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #152  
Yea I’m out on gas engine. I like The Exmark 96” but SOLD on ZD transmission & shaft drive deck :D

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #153  
A ZD is probably the best mower ever built. It’s probably the only thing I’d trade my 428d grasshopper for.

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower
In my transition from my Deere Z820A with 60" deck to the Kubota with 72" deck, it took a while to relearn which trees I can still drive between.

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #156  
I’ve got around 6hrs. on my new ZD 72” I’m still having trouble breaking my old habit from the 60” of
On the return cut I placed the LF tire in the previous tire line.

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #157  
I’ve got around 6hrs. on my new ZD 72” I’m still having trouble breaking my old habit from the 60” of
On the return cut I placed the LF tire in the previous tire line.

Yea it took me a good 15 hours of mowing to relearn that coming from a 61” scag I was doing the same thing. I still find myself drifting over to left where deck overhangs previous path

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #158  
I don’t see any numbers on mine. I’ll stop by my Kubota Dealer and see what they know.

What did you find out about the fenders that mount under the rear of gas tank? I need some on mine

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #159  
What did you find out about the fenders that mount under the rear of gas tank? I need some on mine

It looks like those fenders are a standard thing on only the RD decks. I have a 1211 RD 72, and it came with them. I was at the dealer yesterday getting some stuff and all the 1211's and 1511's they had (none were RD) didn't have the fenders.

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #160  
It looks like those fenders are a standard thing on only the RD decks. I have a 1211 RD 72, and it came with them. I was at the dealer yesterday getting some stuff and all the 1211's and 1511's they had (none were RD) didn't have the fenders.

Could you ask your dealer for a part number? They should fit all of them.