My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks
Made a transport cradle for the grader blade today. Now I can leave it outside. After a year or two, change out the bottom pallet.
CAT 8 Foot Grader Blade Support Pallet.jpg

With it positioned this way, I just curl the bucket level to the ground and crab in. If needed, I can slide
the blade a little, by hand, to get it in place, then chain it.
hugs, Brandi

Hello, anyone out there?
hugs, Brandi

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks #483  
My 2003 Cummins doesn't use DEF, but has chips. Even an electronic throttle. Nothing I own uses DEF. I hope to keep it that way.
hugs, Brandi

My 05 has a lot more sensors than I’d like it to have. If I could find a early 90s truck that had working ac, wasn’t junk, and had a mechanical injection Cummins I’d probably buy it.

My 05 has a lot more sensors than I’d like it to have. If I could find a early 90s truck that had working ac, wasn’t junk, and had a mechanical injection Cummins I’d probably buy it.
They are out there. Ya just gotta look.
hugs, Brandi

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks #488  
Me 3 !!!(y)

Good job on shoring that blade up. I must admit, I was suspect of it prior, but figured you might just be leveling smooth dirt with it. But now it should be good to go for most applications. Watch out for roots.

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks #489  
Me too, even though most of what you do is beyond me.(y)

Cheers,
Mike

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks #490  
I like your blade. I saw a crew working along the rode that used a large metal pipe to smooth out the ground. I'm guessing it was about a 10 inch metal pipe about 8 feet long. They cut a hole in the side of the pipe for the teeth of the bucket to fit into, and ran a chain from the ends of the pipe to the bucket to hold it in place. The results where very nice!!!!