My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks
Thanks Y'all.
hugs, Brandi

Fritz and I will travel to Canton Friday night and spend the night at Tom Bodett's house. Saturaday morning, we will meet Eddie for the first time at his brother's place. I have known Eddie since 2007 (here on TBN), but never met him.

Also, I am picking up 80 Mallard hens from him. It will be a fun trip.

Anybody in the Southeast Texas area need some Mallard hens?
hugs, Brandi

Jack,
Come on over and I'll watch you pluck a duck and you can have it. Funny thing, I don't eat duck. Had Peking duck in a Japanese restaurant eons ago and lets just say the backdoor in the outhouse was open.
I won't pluck the ducks anyway. Nobody I know wants to pluck a duck. But we have them when the grocery shelves go empty and we eat our supply of squirrel and catfish pewters out.

hugs, Brandi

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks #598  
Fritz and I will travel to Canton Friday night and spend the night at Tom Bodett's house. Saturaday morning, we will meet Eddie for the first time at his brother's place. I have known Eddie since 2007 (here on TBN), but never met him.

Also, I am picking up 80 Mallard hens from him. It will be a fun trip.

Anybody in the Southeast Texas area need some Mallard hens?
hugs, Brandi
I'm looking forward to our duck rodeo!!! Forecast is now saying rain for Friday, so it will be muddy in the duck pen. The catch area is pretty small, and it's easy to get them in there, so catching them will be easy. The work will be in getting them from the net into the cage.

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks #599  
I'm looking forward to our duck rodeo!!! Forecast is now saying rain for Friday, so it will be muddy in the duck pen. The catch area is pretty small, and it's easy to get them in there, so catching them will be easy. The work will be in getting them from the net into the cage.
PLEASE! SOMEBODY take good videos and post them on TBN!

I am excited also. Using a net before, it didn't take me long to remove the duck from the net.
I'm watching the weather also. Suppose to have some rain forecast for Sat. morning also. Bringing my rubber boots.
hugs, Brandi