Thanks Guys!
Xfaxman, you sure are talking alot today! :cool:
hugs, Brandi
Laugh.jpg

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks
That's more like the Xfaxman I know.
hugs, Brandi

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks #643  
Hey Mike Oldballs! LOL, I spelled out Oddballs before editing! How ya doing?
hugs, Brandi
Thanks for the hugs............

Am blessed with good nuf health to work outside most of this day..........collecting downed limbs/stix, garden and flower bed prunings from recent high winds...and burning the stack. This winter was mild except one cold spell that dipped way down to your Texas. Hardly any snow but quite a few of light rains instead.

Planting is really late up here..........overall too wet.

Cheers,
Mike

Got the rabbit hutch, Brady was given, modified for quail. Now 4 pens.
Quail Hutch Finished 1.jpg
Quail Hutch Finished 2.jpg

hugs, Brandi

Last edited:
I made a pin puller for the Lull's two slave cylinder 4 pins.
Lull Slave Cylinder Pin Puller.jpg
The cylinders need to be rebuilt. I could have repacked them myself, but I suspect something funny going on inside them and I want the experts to look at them.

I got 3 of the pins out Sunday.
Lull Slave Cylinder Removal.jpg
But one pin didn't want to leave it's nest. It was stuck in the swivel.

Today I spent 5 hours putting tension on it, hammering on the swivel bearing, then hammering the pin back in. It started moving so slowly, I took my 100ths scale out to measure the movement.

Finally, I had it out 8/10ths of an inch.
Lull Slave Cylinder Junkyard Pin Puller Working.jpg

Then success.
Lull Slave Cylinder Junkyard Puller Is A Winner.jpg

hugs, Brandi

I had a dead White Oak tree. It was huge and a widow maker, so I had the tree topped, as it was leaning 180 degrees from where I wanted it to fall after digging it up. I didn't want a huge limb landing on me as I dug.
White Oak Topped and Ready To Dig Up.jpg

I got up at daylight this morning to dig in the shade. Got the tree pushed over and cut the log off. With the Mahindra down for a head gasket, I tried to lift the log with the excavator and sit it on 4x6s, to cut later. All was fine until I moved to the butt end and lift it. I backed into position to lift it and realized I had backed over my Stihl chain saw.
Stihl 461 Crushed.jpg
Stihl 461 and CAT.jpg

After I moved the crushed saw and the CAT, I brought the Lull in and she lifted the 32 foot log with ease and took it to my hardwood stack and parked the log there to cut later into trailer decking.
hugs, Brandi

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks #649  
I hate it when I do something like that. Looks like a total on the Stihl, so sorry. ☹️ I recently bought a boom sprayer for my ATV. The first time I used it while trying to maneuver in a tight spot between trees caught one side on a tree and put a 90-degree bend in it.