My wait is over, look what just arrived!

/ My wait is over, look what just arrived! #1  

Hammy

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5000 4x4
I ordered a Woods BH90-X with a hyd. thumb and an 18" bucket for my MX5000.

I was barely able to unload it from off the delivery truck. I borrowed a buddies forks for my loader. The shipping slip claims the hoe and bucket weigh in at 1950 lbs and the sub-frame on another pallet weighed in at 470 lbs. I was able to lift it enough to get it off the trailer and then up to my house about 1/2 mile away. I was impressed to say the least.

Looking over the instructions, the install doesn't look too bad. I don't even have to take off the rear wheels.

I'll post more pictures as my project progresses. Hopefully, next weekend I can get it mostly done. However, I need the hoses made and I'm tied up with work for the next two weeks so we'll see.

Here are a couple of photos of the beast!

Attachments

• IMG_0554.jpg
    IMG_0554.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 667
  • IMG_0548.jpg
    IMG_0548.jpg
    1,022.9 KB · Views: 684
   / My wait is over, look what just arrived! #3  
Looks like a good unit. Good luck with the mounting. The best part will be when you get to use it.

/ My wait is over, look what just arrived! #4  
Congrats on the new BH.

I learned years ago when unloading things from the truck or a trailer. Leave enough room so you can drive the truck or trailer away. Lift the object just a little bit and then hop in the truck and pull the truck or trailer out from underneath the object. Works even better if you have a second person.

May I ask where you purchased the BH and how much for the hoe and frame?

Wedge

/ My wait is over, look what just arrived! #5  
You are going to love the thumb. Should be a law against selling one without a thumb. :)

/ My wait is over, look what just arrived! #6  
Very nice !! I'll agree it's a different, nuch better machine with the hydraulic thumb.... congratulations. The worst part of your install will be having the hoses made. I was lucky when I installed my 80X, I had a shop that makes hoses about a mile from my house. You shouldn't have any problem getting it on in a weekend. I look forward to the pictures of the install, and the working unit. :thumbsup:

/ My wait is over, look what just arrived! #7  
Nice... :thumbsup: got mine fo my Deere you will not believe the things you come up with just to use. The thumb I am jealous.

/ My wait is over, look what just arrived! #9  
Now that is a wonderful piece of equipment. You'll wonder how you ever got along without it. Don't rush it since they can be real dangerous till you figure out the mounting.

/ My wait is over, look what just arrived! #10  
You will have to remove everything from the 3ph except the actual lift arms. The arms need to be locked in the "up" position, We have a Woods BH and it works good. Have fun.