Nasty, Nasty, Nasty!

/ Nasty, Nasty, Nasty! #51  
I still have some lead arsenate in storage. I use it once in a while in metallurgy, but never as an insecticide. That used to be how you grew bug-free vegetables.

/ Nasty, Nasty, Nasty! #52  
Yes, and barefoot and in shorts. How did any of us survive or procreate?

A bunch of them didn't. Oh well, more room for the rest of us. It looks like the new kid killer is the back yard pool. If toddlers don't drown, they get brain damaged from oxygen deprivation and don't live long afterwards. It's amazing how many parents don't see an unsecured pool as a problem.

/ Nasty, Nasty, Nasty! #53  
I still have some lead arsenate in storage. I use it once in a while in metallurgy, but never as an insecticide. That used to be how you grew bug-free vegetables.
Mexico still does. But then new cars in Mexico aren't required to have pollution control devices either. Do you suppose they have a different ozone layer and once vegetables cross the border they forget what they were treated with? :confused3:

/ Nasty, Nasty, Nasty! #54  
Yanmar had a great idea, the engine cooling air on my Yanmar was drawn from the Cab area. Stopped a lot of the debris getting hung un in the grille and radiator.

/ Nasty, Nasty, Nasty! #55  
Yanmar had a great idea, the engine cooling air on my Yanmar was drawn from the Cab area. Stopped a lot of the debris getting hung un in the grille and radiator.

Kubota BX and szome others are like that too.

/ Nasty, Nasty, Nasty! #56  

Yea,the negative pressure in cab pull's dust and debris into cab instead.:sneeze:

/ Nasty, Nasty, Nasty!
Yea,the negative pressure in cab pull's dust and debris into cab instead.:sneeze:

Well, that just calls for more beans...

/ Nasty, Nasty, Nasty! #58  
Planting mosquito repellent plants.

/ Nasty, Nasty, Nasty! #59  
Kubota BX and szome others are like that too.

Didn't know only owned Yanmar and Mahindra, so my statement is Mahindra doesn't, Yanmar does !

I did say Cab Area, mine doesn't have a Cab, just a locating statement !

My Mahindra grille and radiator Screen needs to be cleaned regularly, alway filled up with debris.

I liked the Yanmar so much better.

/ Nasty, Nasty, Nasty! #60  
Not all kubotas, I think it is just those lower to the ground that would be subject to radiator damage from sticks etc, it is a good idea, no idea if any other sub compacts have it apart from yours.