Need a waterproof clock for dash on open station

/ Need a waterproof clock for dash on open station #11  
Check into some ATV or off road sites. I put a Trail Tech clock/volt meter on my Max 26XL. Trail Tech has much more to offer but a simple clock was all I was looking for also. Mine has held up well so far. Illuminates with a push of a button also. Kind of small but serves the purpose.

Attachments

• IMG_20190630_164136.jpeg
    IMG_20190630_164136.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 555

Attachments

• IMG_20190425_194545037.jpg
    IMG_20190425_194545037.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 196

/ Need a waterproof clock for dash on open station #12  
Stuck a well worn G-shock wrist watch on dash with double sided tape. Solar plus battery. Satellite updates for time. Going on 15 years.

/ Need a waterproof clock for dash on open station #13  
All the cheapo clocks I've purchased on amazon keep failing for one reason or another. Cell phones are water resistant, a ram mount with a cell phone holder works.

/ Need a waterproof clock for dash on open station #14  
Not sure why anyone would want a clock on a tractor in the first place. Whatever.

/ Need a waterproof clock for dash on open station #15  
Clocks on motorcycles are waterproof and vibration resistant, but pricey, especially Harley ones. 😁

/ Need a waterproof clock for dash on open station #16  
Clocks on motorcycles are waterproof and vibration resistant, but pricey, especially Harley ones. 😁
Must be shakeproof........After all Hardleys are called Milwaukee shakers.

Been my experience (from visiting the local Hardley shop that everything Hardley is expensive (and a lot of it is imported Chineseum) too.

Still escapes me why anyone would want a clock in the dash of any tractor when all one has to do is look at their wristwatch. Speaking of that I have a nice Timex Expedition Solar that keeps excellent time requires no batteries ever and only set me back 40 bucks at Wallyworld.

/ Need a waterproof clock for dash on open station #17  
Interestingly, the in cab electronic controller for my round baler has a clock built in to it that I hardly ever look at anyway.

/ Need a waterproof clock for dash on open station #18  
Must be shakeproof........After all Hardleys are called Milwaukee shakers.

Been my experience (from visiting the local Hardley shop that everything Hardley is expensive (and a lot of it is imported Chineseum) too.

Still escapes me why anyone would want a clock in the dash of any tractor when all one has to do is look at their wristwatch. Speaking of that I have a nice Timex Expedition Solar that keeps excellent time requires no batteries ever and only set me back 40 bucks at Wallyworld.
Do you know what the HD in Harley Davidson stands for?
(a Hundred Dollars):)

Last edited:
   / Need a waterproof clock for dash on open station #19  
Sun dial... No batteries required and waterproof. Only works during the day though.

/ Need a waterproof clock for dash on open station
Game Changer lol it's the simple things!
Clock.jpg

$17 on Amazon, plenty big enough to see easily from the seat. Just punched out the pins for the band, and used some outdoor style self adhesive velcro (all plastic hook type, no fuzzy loop)