Need help please.

/ Need help please.
Neither of your posts make any sense.
Well, I hate that. Nothing that was happening made any sense. I sent my tractor in to get serviced and instead of calling and telling me they broke the wires on a simple plug or my gosh just replacing the plug they sent me my tractor back jacked up. I was livid. I apologize.

/ Need help please. #62  
Well, I hate that. Nothing that was happening made any sense. I sent my tractor in to get serviced and instead of calling and telling me they broke the wires on a simple plug or my gosh just replacing the plug they sent me my tractor back jacked up. I was livid. I apologize.
Much better

/ Need help please.
Well Ace, I am puzzled on two planes: 1. why do you keep quoting my post and basically giving me the same answer 5 times?
2. When you say "they replaced the plug", what plug do you make reference to?

Now for the blah-blah. Many people who post here asking for solutions, have a preponderance of never getting back to the forum for what the solution may have turned out to be.
That helps no one. The eventual "feed back" is more important than the initial question. Working at a Mahindra dealership, I was intent on attempting to aid your situation. I asked a pertinent question and received no response.
I cannot tell you how many people have stated to us, "my tractor won't start". We used to ask, "does it crank" and have changed that to, "when you turn the key, do you get any sound from the engine"? because "crank" means different things to different people.
"No it won't crank" we are told and sure enough, the engine does indeed turn over (crank) but it won't start which for some means "it won't crank". This is an important question because it points us in a direction.
Just today I had a "no crank" situation on a tractor with 61 hrs on it. The guy had a snowblower attachment that when he took off last year, he failed to fully tighten a bolt holding the ground cable.
It took all summer and fall to finally loosen to the point of no "ground" contact.
Instinctively, I do a couple things and one of those is to wiggle the ground wire. If it starts, then we solved it and that was gonna be my next advice to you if I'd ever gotten an answer as to what you considered "no start".

I hope you feel better soon. The vax was just a big fat lie to placate the American people in thinking their government was on top of things. That universities are forcing their students to get vaccinated is just a continuation of "stupid and absurd". I mean how many times do they need to say "the vaccine is not a preventative".
I also got the vax and also got the delta variant and after 3 days of 103* temp, I got the antibody infusion which cured me the next day. I did lose my taste and smell for 8 months
The next time I got the rona 10 months later with no booster, I had the sniffles.

Also, I do not have a smart phone. I sit at a computer table so I don't always "come here" even when called like a dog.
I just looked over the posts today and your posts are not on here. I answered everyone and I was scrolling through this craziness. I didn’t take a screenshot of them but as I was scrolling up and trying to let others know what happened, I kept running across your posts that were something like this:

We apologized.
We responded.
There was more here. 🤷‍♀️
Now where is she?
I do not see those posts today but I responded to all of them. I kept wondering why there were so many. That is why I kept responding. I started joking on some of them. I am sorry that the humor was not in my voice because we are on a dang computer but I really was kidding.
I am soooooooo glad to hear you are working at a Mahindra dealership. I love my tractor. I said everyone got new cars and I got a new tractor and I loved it so much I might just drive it to church. lol (I am joking.) I can only imagine what you hear. When I could talk to the owner I made the mistake of saying gas instead of fuel and he went crazy. I said No I didn’t put gas in the tractor! I put diesel in it. He went nuts when I said it. I could usually deal with him but ummm not this time. He said well you can’t imagine how many guys call and say that the put gas in their diesel tractor. So I understand. Thanks for the reminder about ground wires. I have learned from all of you to start at the battery and go back. Trace it. And that is not a problem. I can even use a multimeter now. I never thought in a million years i would be doing this but through reading, research and asking questions I have learned a lot! 😄When I saw the fluid dripping from my tractor after it had been parked and just serviced, I got paper towels and started looking and checking everything. I started on the left side, nothing so I put a paper towel in there to make sure nothing was stripped out or dripping, then I just kept moving on. I went to the dealership and said I am not here to blame anyone I just need this. I just wanted to get to work in the excellent weather. I didn’t care. I had the plug and the sensor in a baggie. That didn’t work because they had a new parts guy and the two new guys couldn’t even figure out what the part was. The “retired owner” got involved and they really got confused. But when they sent one of the mechanics down here, he was hopping mad to see what was done. He is retiring at the end of the year and all I had to do before is call and he would tell me what to do. Hopefully he is teaching the newbies what he knows and they pay attention.
After re-reading some of your posts, I now get the idea that the "plug" was an electrical terminal connector going to one of your sensors.
It sounds that someone botched this up horribly.
Just for your info and what you can say to anyone if you confront this type of treatment again relating to electrical is "did you back probe the connector" meaning placing a probe at the back of the connector to make sure there is an electrical transmittance in the wire attached to the "plug". This test is done upstream or before the connector and tell-tales if the connector itself is the culprit if the wire is getting juice.
Thank you! I can show this to my friend that just bought a Kubota and if this ever happens again, he can help me. Or I hope he can. He is an electrician.

Last edited:
   / Need help please. #64  
DaBear3428,
I have seen many posts, and I am guilty of it, and obviously was guilty of it this time. Words on a keyboard cannot be expressed like talking to a person. I have taken texts wrong. I have sent texts to people and they took it wrong. We called, explained and no big deal. Like I said I read the post and I can see where in the last paragraph it sounded like I was singling out you by using the word “you” to others. I apologize. I appreciate your help immensely. I appreciate all of the participants in this nightmare that attempted to help me. I really do. I am sorry the way I expressed myself but I was in a pickle. My guy friends were trying to help and they wouldn’t know a fuel filter from a hydraulic filter. I thought. I know how knows! The guys on TractorByNet. You all have helped me so much. Without all of your help on here and reading and studying manuals I wouldn’t know a thing. So again, I apologize and I sincerely appreciate all of your help.
you are very welcome and don't give it another thought.
good luck and have fun with your tractor.

/ Need help please.
After re-reading some of your posts, I now get the idea that the "plug" was an electrical terminal connector going to one of your sensors.
It sounds that someone botched this up horribly.
Just for your info and what you can say to anyone if you confront this type of treatment again relating to electrical is "did you back probe the connector" meaning placing a probe at the back of the connector to make sure there is an electrical transmittance in the wire attached to the "plug". This test is done upstream or before the connector and tell-tales if the connector itself is the culprit if the wire is getting juice.
Thank you again arrow. my guy friend that is an electrician can help me if that ever arises. They did botch it. And for it to come back serviced like it was, well it didn’t even look good. And it sure didn’t sound good. They have never brought it back in the shape it was in. And when the retired dealer said he had told me that if I had a good man, he could fix my tractor. He said that in front of new guys, salesman, and people waiting in line. I had a good man. But if he was still with me, he wouldn’t have known a thing about a tractor. I didn’t either until I moved back to the farm. My daddy and his friends handled everything. Here are the pictures that I took. It was just the plug to the water sensor. They must not have known how to splice the wire back together if they didn’t have the right part or they didn’t know what to do and didn’t want to get in trouble. I don’t know but it was a mess. They just barely attached the wires to the sensor and sent it back. Two months of them having my tractor just to be serviced. When my tractor was serviced before, it always came back great. Not this time with new personnel. But when they came back to get it, they took it to the shop and it was back just like new(I hope) in two days. I hope you are having a great day. I have dealt with the public. It is a challenge some days.

Attachments

• 9A0F8424-389A-4DC7-921E-AC7A7DDF4CF6.png
    9A0F8424-389A-4DC7-921E-AC7A7DDF4CF6.png
    5 MB · Views: 62
  • 7C778288-A211-4060-BDFE-3AE0BDFC3542.jpeg
    7C778288-A211-4060-BDFE-3AE0BDFC3542.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • 2C8F7FA1-9BAC-40F6-A494-A41FE315F1DF.jpeg
    2C8F7FA1-9BAC-40F6-A494-A41FE315F1DF.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 55
  • F056C912-46DD-4397-BF3A-D22F75E13C4E.jpeg
    F056C912-46DD-4397-BF3A-D22F75E13C4E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
  • 003C3329-6C6D-4153-BC81-A9610837E992.jpeg
    003C3329-6C6D-4153-BC81-A9610837E992.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 58
   / Need help please. #66  
I love my tractor. I said everyone got new cars and I got a new tractor and I loved it so much I might just drive it to church. lol (I am joking.)
We all seem to have an attachment to our tractors. Where I am, driving it to church would be different, but accepted as a routine event. Here's a picture of one driven to our local Walmart.

Attachments

• IMG_5091.jpg
    IMG_5091.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 58
   / Need help please. #67  
Thank you again arrow. my guy friend that is an electrician can help me if that ever arises. They did botch it. And for it to come back serviced like it was, well it didn’t even look good. And it sure didn’t sound good. They have never brought it back in the shape it was in. And when the retired dealer said he had told me that if I had a good man, he could fix my tractor. He said that in front of new guys, salesman, and people waiting in line. I had a good man. But if he was still with me, he wouldn’t have known a thing about a tractor. I didn’t either until I moved back to the farm. My daddy and his friends handled everything. Here are the pictures that I took. It was just the plug to the water sensor. They must not have known how to splice the wire back together if they didn’t have the right part or they didn’t know what to do and didn’t want to get in trouble. I don’t know but it was a mess. They just barely attached the wires to the sensor and sent it back. Two months of them having my tractor just to be serviced. When my tractor was serviced before, it always came back great. Not this time with new personnel. But when they came back to get it, they took it to the shop and it was back just like new(I hope) in two days. I hope you are having a great day. I have dealt with the public. It is a challenge some days.
You're welcome....jeez. This looks like a torturer from the middle ages worked on this.

As an aside, most docs don't tell you this but begin taking a full aspirin a day if you are not already on some type of blood thinners. I had not one but two life long friends die a couple of weeks they were alleged to be clear of covid (one 5 weeks later after initial onset)
What killed them both were blood clots that had broken loose. One with a lung embolism and the other straight to the heart.
Thin out your blood and i don't care if it's with fish oil or vit E just for now for the next two months to combat clotting.
Start w the aspirin however and take one 360 mgs per day for a week. Again if you're not taking anything else to do so.

/ Need help please. #68  
I said this in a previous post but, the information you provided leads me to believe that the unskilled workers claiming to be mechanics were not, this proves it.