Need ideas for dog proof fence

/ Need ideas for dog proof fence #31  
We live in the country on 27 acres. We have two dogs that have roamed around free their whole lives. One is 8 and the other 4. They are strays that showed up and decided to hang around. The kids like them.

It was never really an issue but now they are building more houses around us and the dogs are bothering people and I get it. We have decided we want to fence them in but I am not quite sure the best way. These dogs are escape artists. I built a pen for them that was roughly 75’x15’, five foot tall, with the galvanized horse panels with 2”x4” openings. They climb right out of it. We have a five foot wooden fence around our pool and the dogs climb over it. I have seen them jump four foot fences.

What would be best to make this out of so that they can’t escape? How big does it need to be so that leaving them in there they are not too confined?
I live on 5 acres and the dogs always wandered around it until we got some new people in the area and they complained all the time to the dog catch so we had an invisible fence put in. We did just over an acre with the fence because we want the dogs to still be able to reach the stream that runs thou our property and was the best thing we ever did in my opinion

/ Need ideas for dog proof fence #32  
I have used an invisible fence for my dog. He is very smart and figured out how to time the zaps to get out. So we bought the petsafe brand stubborn dog collar receiver. He doesn't attempt anymore.

If your property is open enough to bury a wire easily with a subsoiler, I would go that route. Bury the wire about 6 inches and you won't have a problem. Go with a heavier wire than what comes with the fence kit.

It's also nice because you can turn it off if you want to take the dogs out of the boundaries.

I have a 2500ft spool of 14awg tracer wire for this thst we decided not to install on our new property because our dogs are getting old and lazy. I would be willing to part with it if you decide to go that route.

I did this for my dogs I bought 2 2500 foot rolls and gave them the run of about 10 acres. I stopped just short of the creek as to eliminate unnecessary baths. It only took an hour at best to install it’s easier when the ground is wet the slit will close right up on itself

/ Need ideas for dog proof fence #33  
I put in systen after 20 years on the property only had to bury a little bit. I left wire on the ground in the woods. Fenced in about 2 acres. Keep your spool neat untangling 850’ is a mess. My dogs were Messi g up a flower bed earlier this summer. I spliced s loop in the fence and now that is off limits. I used the pet safe brand. Had about 2 weeks in training before they were allowed loose.