Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #51  
I'm just glad I've become the kind of man not to kill indiscriminately because "I'm allowed to".
I'll exterminate if necessary and it's been 'necessary' more than once I might add.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #52  
I'll exterminate if necessary and it's been 'necessary' more than once I might add.
With a response like that, I'm certain of it (y)

Please note, my comment about killing indiscriminately was commented due to your comment about having a right to kill anything tresspassing on your land because it's legal.

I'm not dumb enough not to understand the difference between a dog wondering on your property and a dog killing livestock.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #53  
My dog craps on my gravel driveway. So do the coyotes and raccoons and all the rest of Mother Natures animals. Sometimes hard to find - so much cow poop - up/down the driveway.

Just one advantage of living in the country. Poop in my driveway - not a concern, at all.
The coyotes seem to prefer to crap on the gravel driveway. There are always several piles to drive over on my way to check the mail.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #54  
The coyotes seem to prefer to crap on the gravel driveway. There are always several piles to drive over on my way to check the mail.
We have the same problem. My wife hates the poop smell in the garage when its stuck to the tires.

Last edited:
   / Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #55  
Get over yourself…..Just doing what dogs 🐕 do!

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #56  
Yeah, definitely a Daisy lever gun, lol. You're talking about a BB gun we used to shoot at one another with, not a Crossman CO2.
Nope, the crossman is deadly. Maybe one of the power master 760, but only pump one time. I'm afraid some idjit will use one of those break open barrel, which can kill a deer. Last week I was at a gun store and was looking through the junk pile. Saw a Ruger .22 cal pellet gun for $19.00 as is, don't work. Got it. It doesn't reset when you cock it, or when you pull the barrel down. It's a heckuva nice gun. Maybe I can repair it with red neck tech. It's called an Impact Max Elite, look one up.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #58  
Nope, the crossman is deadly. Maybe one of the power master 760, but only pump one time. I'm afraid some idjit will use one of those break open barrel, which can kill a deer. Last week I was at a gun store and was looking through the junk pile. Saw a Ruger .22 cal pellet gun for $19.00 as is, don't work. Got it. It doesn't reset when you cock it, or when you pull the barrel down. It's a heckuva nice gun. Maybe I can repair it with red neck tech. It's called an Impact Max Elite, look one up.

Not too shabby; you nabbed a $200 air gun for a fraction of the price and I'd imagine you'll be able to get it working right with patience.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #59  
If your area has laws against roaming dogs, I assume there are penalties? Why not just tell your neighbors that while you appreciate that they come and clean up after their dogs, you are tired of having to ask and tired of dealing with it. Tell them that you might be willing to overlook the occasional "escape artist" if you see that they are making a serious effort at resolving the problem, not just cleaning up after it. If they won't take appropriate measures (install an an actual or an invisible fence or otherwise restrain their dogs), you will be reporting them for action by whatever authorities deal with this.

In our area the owner of a dog roaming at large gets a warning for the first offense. The next offense involves a fine and the fines escalate. The final remedy of not corrected is impounding the dog. It doesn't often escalate to the fine stage. Most of those with wandering dogs have taken steps to contain them (invisible fences being the most popular: inexpensive and easy to set up.) In our rural town, people tend to know who the owners are and just let them know: "Hey, I saw your dog down by the Smith farm."