Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #71  
I looked it up like you suggested; it's a pretty nice little varmint gun. 👍
Well heck, for 19 bucks, it may can be fixed. It don't cock when I fold the barrel down. It doesn't set the trigger like it should. A rainy day project.

My cousin's son gave me one of some other brand. It cocks and shoots, but has no sights. Only had a scope on the receiver. But it's so sloppy at the hinge point that I just eyeball my shots with it. I do like the single cock and the power. I can't hunt anything but bears with it because I can only hit large targets.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #72  
Well, admittedly there are a large variation of FPS on BB guns. I'm just talking about a plain old one cock daisy or red rider.
Yes, that is what I meant. I have an old Red Rider BB gun that you just cock once. You can almost see the BB leave the barrel. We used to have BB gun fights as a kid. Been hit bunches of times and it stung but that’s all.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #73  
You could put an eye out with that!

We did the same. I remember my friend got on the roof of his ranch style house. He had great view, but nowhere to hide either!

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #74  
As others have posted, I also periodically get coyote poop on my driveway. It dries up and somehow disappears in a day or two.

I would have to be super low on things to worry about to give it a second thought.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #75  
You think a BB gun is over the top?
I think it’s perfect. Dogs have thicker hide.
Im not talking a big bad ass pellet gun, just a BB gun to the hind quarters.
I have done it a few times to my neighbors dog for getting in my trash cans.
Worked perfectly

I got shot by this girls bother I was scheming on in Jr high. That little bastard was a possessive little thing. Shot me a few times with some BB gun and it hurt like hell. I had good sized welts.

One thing I have found with dogs, Most hate loud noises. Have you ever seen a horse cracker or I've also heard them called a leather slapper. It leather flaps tied together at one end that you flick. It makes a very loud crack to get a horses attention. Just crack that a few times and it will scare them off if your concerned about neighbors. Or if in the country, fire some 12 guage shells into the air. They won't come back.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #77  
Well, admittedly there are a large variation of FPS on BB guns. I'm just talking about a plain old one cock daisy or red rider.
Mine is accurate to about ---- 10 feet. LOL. Seriously, when you see the BB arching towards the target, or going far wide, it is time for a more serious deterrent. LOL.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #78  
I got shot by this girls bother I was scheming on in Jr high. That little bastard was a possessive little thing. Shot me a few times with some BB gun and it hurt like hell. I had good sized welts.

One thing I have found with dogs, Most hate loud noises. Have you ever seen a horse cracker or I've also heard them called a leather slapper. It leather flaps tied together at one end that you flick. It makes a very loud crack to get a horses attention. Just crack that a few times and it will scare them off if your concerned about neighbors. Or if in the country, fire some 12 guage shells into the air. They won't come back.
Hope she was worth it

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #79  
You could do this! .....
2023_08_10_12.19.12.jpg