New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....
Dealer picking tractor up on Tuesday to figure out loader issue. Hopefully it doesn’t take long, but I do have a Honda snowblower in case we get any snowstorms…

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #22  
Did the dealer get it worked out?

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #23  
A little bit of info about the loader, I tried to put a 3rd function kit from Summit, on my LA344 loader. Kubota increased the size of the torque tube to 3 1/4" so I had to buy a U-bolt from a muffler shop.

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....
Did the dealer get it worked out?
Still looks same to me. Tires same psi. Could tell snow pusher was coming down unevenly on driveway and garage floor. Bucket same way. I wish I had a steel plate I could drive on as I know that would be perfectly level...

I'm starting to wish I would've kept my BX1870. The BX2380 has a higher center of gravity and is way more tippier than my BX1870 ever was, hopefully once I get mower deck on it'll help .Got set of turf tires, as the industrial tires a little aggressive for springtime lawn rolling. Still have to do the fuel filter relocation, was kinda hoping to have uneven loader issue straightened out before doing it but guess not.

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #26  
Never understood the appeal of a mid-mower.

Rather have a tractor and a zero turn.

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #27  
Never understood the appeal of a mid-mower.

Rather have a tractor and a zero turn.
Not trying to sell anyone. Just my uses. I have a MMM on my JD2210. In the Summer it mows. It also uses a PTO spreader to apply grass seed or fertilizer or pull a disc, harrow and cultipacker. It also uses the 3pt to carry a BB.

In the Winter it uses a front blade to push snow. It also carries a tote box for firewood. It's a multi tool.

I've never saw a ZT do more than one task. If you have, please show us with pics. Thanks.

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #28  
Ovrszd,
See enlightenment below.
Let us know if you need pictures of any other zero turn attachments.

1648597586997.jpeg

1648598177003.jpeg

1648598246392.jpeg

1648598428991.jpeg

1648598560277.jpeg

1648598697192.jpeg

Theres more attachments.
Other assistance for previous gaffs: Russia-Ukraine war death toll: How many people have died during the invasion?

Last edited:
   / New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #29  
   / New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #30  
Not trying to sell anyone. Just my uses. I have a MMM on my JD2210. In the Summer it mows. It also uses a PTO spreader to apply grass seed or fertilizer or pull a disc, harrow and cultipacker. It also uses the 3pt to carry a BB.

In the Winter it uses a front blade to push snow. It also carries a tote box for firewood. It's a multi tool.

I've never saw a ZT do more than one task. If you have, please show us with pics. Thanks.
My situation is much different but I would be curious if it's cost why more people go with a MMM? My zero turn can mow at 6-8 mph and I get 3 acres within 2-1/2 hrs. My tractor does the other chores such as grading driveway, moving large trees. I guess I could see a MMM if I lived in a neighborhood and had, say 2 acres.