• tb2.jpg
    tb2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 121
  • tb3.jpg
    tb3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:
   / New 424 #14  
Well I just signed the paperwork today, and my new SA424 TLB is being delivered tomorrow. I'm pretty stoked, especially since I was originally planning on the 221. My dealer offered the 424 for about 3k more than the 221, and it seemed crazy to pass up that much more tractor for a couple thousand dollars. After looking around here, I think the piranha bar and some FEL hooks are first on the list.
Macflyer, did you sign the Delivery Report ? If you did that is great if not you need to have the dealer get one , it's a list that he needs to go over with you, then you & he both sign. He keeps a copy & sends one to Yanmar, this is for warranty registration.

/ New 424
I already ordered the piranha bar from bxpanded, but thanks for the recommendations. I think I'm going to stick with Ken's Bolt on Hooks as well. I'm open to suggestions about a box blade though, I was looking at ones from Everything Attachments but they're about 12 weeks out...

I did sign the Delivery Report tractorred, thank you.

/ New 424 #16  
Great machine. I have the same one and love it. I think I'm going to install a skid steer quick attach on thee front loader though. I want a grapple.

Attachments

• Tractor 1.jpg
    Tractor 1.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 114
   / New 424
It's funny how many attachments I suddenly want, that I had never considered before the tractor showed up!

/ New 424 #18  
Good luck with that new tractor. I hope to be signing papers soon

/ New 424 #19  
Great machine. I have the same one and love it. I think I'm going to install a skid steer quick attach on thee front loader though. I want a grapple.

Curious how you plan to convert to SSQA. I'm thinking up upsizing from my BX25 and have been looking at the Yanmar SA424 but the lack of SSQA for the loader is kind of a deal breaker for me. On the other hand, the FEL lift capacity is drawing me in.