New Custom Tooth Bar

/ New Custom Tooth Bar #1  

mangler

Gold Member
Tractor
Sears G5500, Kioti CK2610
Got this fitted to my bucket on Friday. Very nice, fit is awesome because I brought the bucket over, and it was fit up/welded on site. I was told it was hand ground :0. Initially I thought it was going to be AR400 steel, but with the hand grinding, I am not sure. Not a big deal either way.

Pretty happy with it. Got a custom tooth pattern, so i could use my edge tamers, and it mostly worked out. This way I never have to take it off, even in winter.

Edge tamers are off for now. Some autumn olives on my property already paid the price :)

20200821_194125.jpg20200821_194156.jpg20200821_194105_HDR.jpg20200821_194118.jpg

PS Confirmed it is AR400 steel. That must have been a good time with the grinder...

Last edited:
   / New Custom Tooth Bar #2  
Nice...

I got a Piranha bar just to not ware on the bucket edge.. Works well. After the learning curve of how to use it..

/ New Custom Tooth Bar
Nice...

I got a Piranha bar just to not ware on the bucket edge.. Works well. After the learning curve of how to use it..

Same reason I got this, and more "uproot" power to clear the yard. I liked that it was made in Canada, and I could get a custom tooth pattern and custom fit up. With current environment, I could not drive across the border to pick up a Piranha, and shipping/brokerage was going to double the price...

The AR400 steel (vs T1 on the Piranha) is just icing on the cake, as I doubt I would wear out either one.