New excavator?

/ New excavator?
Yes good points but I was interested in flow rates and pressures ultimately that will be a determining factor for some buyers, what attachments you can run on it Imo.

Yeah good point for sure. You’re pretty much limited to a breaker or an auger. Doubt you’d be able to run any kind of mower on this but honestly I don’t know.
Also his price on attachments like tilt buckets and breakers are Close to half of what the namebrand stuff is.

/ New excavator? #12  
If you plan on using it for just digging northern tool has a slightly smaller one for under 20k. They also sell attachments for the mini they sell. I have researched many minis a few years back ultimately determined a open station JD 26g would be the most beneficial for what I wanted to do and afford, a lot had to do with the ability of it to run a smaller RC, or flail. Disclaimer "I'm not a professional heavy equipment operator". In any case I really like it's capabilities, and ease of transport on a trailer.

/ New excavator?
I like that John Deere 26 it’s a nice size.

/ New excavator? #14  
How does an excavator replace a bob cat? I view these 2 as very different pieces of equipment. 23K should buy a nice used BobCat
I hate it when I do that. :)

/ New excavator? #15  
In regards to parts availability. That's hard to judge. Maybe pick a model, "pretend" you own it, and start searching for common wear parts items?

/ New excavator? #16  
I hate it when I do that. :)
Easy to do. In this part of the country we call all skid steer machines a Bobcat. It's a bobcat no matter who makes it. Just like you would call a soda a Coke or a tissue is a Kleenex.

/ New excavator? #17  
Easy to do. In this part of the country we call all skid steer machines a Bobcat. It's a bobcat no matter who makes it. Just like you would call a soda a Coke or a tissue is a Kleenex.
Yep, geographic. I never do any of the examples you list. :)