New guy from the wet side of Washington

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #1  

Skeptiksks

Tractor
Kioti ck3510hst
Howdy folks. New Young blood from the wetter side of Washington state. Came here because tractor is acting up, but I have a feeling I can be of some use around here aside from seed questions for the Google search.

Another forum I'm on suggested I look for a dedicated tractor forum after they were out of ideas.

Otherwise I live in the woods, build darn near everything I can, and don't like how much I have to rely on computers rather than specialty hand tools.

Hoping I can learn a lot here and eventually contribute.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #2  
Welcome to TBN.

North, central, or south wet side?

Bruce

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #4  
Welcome from a Seattle native.

Seattle was not bad when I left for the US Navy, 57 years ago. I return to PNW to vacation on Whidbey Island from time to time.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #5  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site... you'll see that we're more than just tractors. Rural living, welding, etc...

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site... you'll see that we're more than just tractors. Rural living, welding, etc...

Sounds good to me. I'm living the rural life, do plenty of welding, build my own building, and make my own gear.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #7  
3032514546.gif

and enjoy the forum!

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington
3032514546.gif

and enjoy the forum!

That's the plan. I've been on forums since I was pretty young for one thing or another. Now that I have a tractor and homestead I can imagine I'll be here for a while.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #9  
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully, we can help :)

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #10  
Welcome! Just left the left side of the state for the colder and snowier and hotter and dryer right side of the state. Lived in Sedro Woolley, Everson, Maple Falls and Bellingham on that side.