New guy from the wet side of Washington

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #21  
Welcome to the forum. I'm on Whidbey Island. Hope the floods last week didn't affect you. Another round of the pineapple express coming today/tomorrow. Stay safe.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington
Before my sister moved there (late 80s), my uncle had lived there for at least my whole life. He ended up moving outside Boise a few years later. He saw where things were headed.

Yep, saw there things were heading so we moved to our current home. We probably should have looked further out and moved even further, but we didn't. Love where we live though.

Welcome to the forum. I'm on Whidbey Island. Hope the floods last week didn't affect you. Another round of the pineapple express coming today/tomorrow. Stay safe.

I was born out at the whidbey naval hospital, long time since I've been back.

We are just fine when it comes to the flooding, our house is about 300' above the skagit river. Our only problem was our only road out was flooded, so we couldn't go anywhere...

You keep safe as well. I saw the whole islands power got knocked out according to PSE.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #23  
Welcome from SW Washington. I grew up in the South King County area and wore a FD uniform for work in the urban area for 35 years.

Now live in the country where the sound of gunshots does not cause me to instinctively start heading to my vehicle... :)

Welcome from SW Washington. I grew up in the South King County area and wore a FD uniform for work in the urban area for 35 years.

Now live in the country where the sound of gunshots does not cause me to instinctively start heading to my vehicle... :)

I know how that goes. Gunshots when I'm at work in the city... time to leave. At home it's just someone up on the hill mag dumping into a berm, don't even notice them half the time anymore. Even less when I'm shooting!

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #25  
Welcome from Oregon City. It’s actually sunny today in the pac nw! Happy Thanksgiving.

Welcome from Oregon City. It’s actually sunny today in the pac nw! Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving Thanksgiving to you as well! Glad you've got sun, it's pissing down rain up here!

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #27  
Happy Thanksgiving Thanksgiving to you as well! Glad you've got sun, it's pissing down rain up here!
Happy Thanksgiving from the dry side. Five months ago I was living in the Skagit valley about a mile west of Lyman. Beautiful country and a beautiful valley.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #28  
Welcome from Olympia!!!

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #29  
Welcome, you'll find a lot of knowledgeable people here that are very eager to help.