Buying Advice New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #81  
Just got word from the dealer. Approved by Kubota. L3560HSTC-LE, LA805, 3rd function, 2 remotes. Still have to sign off on the paperwork, but I do believe I'll have one soon.

Congrats. Looking forward to your reviews.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #82  
Differences between the LE and Standard can be found on the Kubota web site. There is a chart showing what is included and excluded. Look if you want, but the LE is lacking mirrors, cruise control, cab lights and the right side step. Everything else is identical.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #83  
Should have included it. From memory, go Kubotausa, tractors, L3560 Limited edition and click on learn more (two times when you see the button). You can down load the chart.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #84  
Couldn't find the chart. Dealer is supposed to let me know if the wiring for the front work lights is there. If not they're going to split the rear set, one forward/one back.

I've been looking around for the mirror part numbers, have not found them yet.

I don't want/need a right step.

Only real loss to me is the cruise control, and I don't mow or road much.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #85  
This is turning out to be a very good thing. A bargain in my opinion. Can't see Kubota doing this long term. :thumbsup:

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #86  
This is turning out to be a very good thing. A bargain in my opinion. Can't see Kubota doing this long term. :thumbsup:

My pet theory is that this is a stopgap while they develop economy cabs for the standard L and/or MX models. Something similar to the BX cabs, but with AC. I can't see this lasting past the release of those, hence the "limited" in "limited edition". Why they felt the need for such a stopgap, only their bean counters can say. But I'm happy to take advantage of their generosity.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #88  
I have a L3540 ROPS and:

- I am ok with the HP (admittedly I moved up from an old JD with a few less horses). I added a 72” rear discharge mower and have had no problems getting through long grass but I do need to manage my speed with the 66” snow blower when it is deep. The HST allows me to easily compensate for any HP issues - so I don’t really notice

- my width is 60” with R1s

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #89  

Me neither. I looked at the YouTube video. That's a heck of a deal. I figure like others a lower cost cab MX will come out in the future. The only reason I traded my WM50 New Holland was to get a cabbed tractor. Had to go one size up in the T4.75. IMHO the market is really going to take off for the 30-50 HP cabbed tractors as us baby boomers retire and demand more comfort.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #90  
My pet theory is that this is a stopgap while they develop economy cabs for the standard L and/or MX models. Something similar to the BX cabs, but with AC. I can't see this lasting past the release of those, hence the "limited" in "limited edition". Why they felt the need for such a stopgap, only their bean counters can say. But I'm happy to take advantage of their generosity.

As you should. Glad you were in a position to do so!!