New Lawn for new house - looking for input and advice

/ New Lawn for new house - looking for input and advice #51  
If the area doesn’t get adequate sunlight you will likely be disappointed in whatever you do. My attempts with ‘shade tolerant’ varieties hasn’t been good. An expensive lesson with sod once.
Creeping Red Fescue does well in shade. Nothing is going to grow where there is very little sunlight or tree roots capture all the water.

3EDCB491-52B4-4617-A4ED-4FD508202CA7.jpeg

6AF8CB61-E0E6-4C79-B4C9-97EB8DBF68A8.jpeg

/ New Lawn for new house - looking for input and advice #52  
Turn it all into limestone driveway/parking.

Accidently spill 1lb of grass seed.

You will have 1497% germination rate and it will all be green in 6 months
Can confirm

B5B74FAE-9513-416A-BD10-883EC2D17ACD.jpeg

/ New Lawn for new house - looking for input and advice #53  
Creeping Red Fescue does well in shade. Nothing is going to grow where there is very little sunlight or tree roots capture all the water.
Around here, Greenbriar grows well in the shade of the pines...of course, you wouldn't want a 'lawn' of that. I prefer the bed of pine needles free from the thorny ropes of the Greenbriar menace.

/ New Lawn for new house - looking for input and advice #54  
The equipment you have should work. Maybe build a log drag to help in the levelling.

Soil test and amendments and check with the district Agriculturist for seed type. Add a cover crop when seeding to help protect the new grass.

Let it grow taller before mowing and keep subsequent mowings at four inches or more. Mulch the grass clippings as you mow. That will help build up the lawn base.

Add some clover and the Deer & Rabbits may keep it mowed for you!!

/ New Lawn for new house - looking for input and advice #55  
I have been dreaming about my garden and how my wife and I will relax there after a working day for a long time. There is no greater purpose in life now than my own home. We almost always lived with my wife in an apartment, and we already wanted to change our housing to something more spacious and comfortable. The https://www.flagshipbuilders.net company helped us a lot with the sale of our apartment; I didn't even expect that this process could be so fast. Now it's just a small matter - to find our dream house and move there.