New Pole Barn Started

/ New Pole Barn Started #101  
Sounds a LOT like my plans for a 30 x 40 ft Barn next year.

For several 100 chickens, 20 ducks, 1 - 2 horses, donkey, rabbits, goats ... and storage for supplies and equipment.

My workshop will remain in the garage

I want a washroom, or need an outhouse; to avoid a 400 foot return to the house. :) (1 bathroom there).

Exciting times for you

/ New Pole Barn Started
Got in 3 more hours of work in between thunderstorms. Installed the soffits, fascia trim, rake edge trim and roof cap. Need about an hour to finish the wall panels, but the weather did not cooperate. There may be a 1-2 hour window without rain this evening.
IMG_2224.JPG

/ New Pole Barn Started #103  
nice work

/ New Pole Barn Started #106  
Looking good!

/ New Pole Barn Started
Remnants of hurricane Elsa dumped 4” of rain on us overnight and this morning but by 1pm the sun was out. Finished the south side of the barn and got half the soffits and roof trim completed on the north end.

The unfinished strip 12’ up on the south side is where the roof rafters will attach for the two 12x32 covered parking spots for my two trailers and other equip.

IMG_2236.JPG
IMG_2234.JPG

/ New Pole Barn Started
More progress today. Finished the north end soffits, fascia trim, rake edge trim, roof cap, rat guard and Tyvek’d the wall in prep for the panels.
IMG_2239.JPG
IMG_2240.JPG

/ New Pole Barn Started
More rain overnight, finally caught a break at 10:30 this morning. Today was the last day with the lift so we needed to finish the last wall. Finished at 5:00 and it started raining again at 5:30!
IMG_2241.JPG

IMG_2242.JPG

IMG_2243.JPG