New shop started

/ New shop started
So this was a maiden voyage

Note to self:
The stove consumes 4 sticks of kiln dried wood per hour ar 17 degrees outside to keep tent cozy
(20 pieces =midnight =@:&:$-@)
Lol

I told a friend I was camping last night, she asked what was wrong with my house, lol

Last edited:
   / New shop started #412  
Pretty fancy tent. I've spent quite a bit of time in wall tents while elk hunting and I really like how much heat you can get out of those stoves. I've never been in one that had a floor, or that much room in it!!!

/ New shop started #415  
Just remember - buying the Jeep IS the cheap part... LOL

/ New shop started
Ha! Likely true!

tho I have been lucky, I don’t rock crawl and just use it about town and around the property as my sxs for which it is perfect

/ New shop started #419  
For some reason, it never occurred to me that it would have a steering wheel.

/ New shop started #420  

Note to self:
The stove consumes 4 sticks of kiln dried wood per hour ar 17 degrees outside to keep tent cozy
Lol

I told a friend I was camping last night, she asked what was wrong with my house, lol
Uncle Sam had us heating with gasoline , in a not so fancy set-up similar but smaller , and comfortable at -40°F . But now i'm wondering what replaced the asbestos we had where the stove pipe exits .

Note to self:
Lol

Uncle Sam had us heating with gasoline , in a not so fancy set-up similar but smaller , and comfortable at -40°F . But now i'm wondering what replaced the asbestos we had where the stove pipe exits .

Note to self:
Lol