New snow

/ New snow #32  
I'll probably jinx it by saying this but, in my part of Canada it's been snowing a bit every day for a week and we have barely an inch on the ground.
Of course we eventually do get it.

1640185472141.png

/ New snow #33  
Got 5 inches more overnight, but now its due to get between 36-39° today. Its already 32. Better go move it now

/ New snow #34  
No snow predicted here going into the new year and we are very green yet. We sure could use the water to make up for last years drought.

/ New snow #35  
We are bracing ourselves now. Weatherlady just said its gonna drop to a blustery 78 F here at Christmas.

/ New snow #37  
In the Okanogan valley we have had 4 snow events since the first of December. The first two melted away, the last two have stuck around. No more than two inches in any one snow event, but there is about three and a half on the ground. We haven't been above freezing for a week and the forecast is for four more inches through Christmas and mid single digit highs and single digit sub zero lows next week.
Forecast today is for the low thirties, but the temperature rose to twenty-five but has leveled off. My neighbor usually takes care of the snow in a cabbed Polaris, but he is laid up for at least a few weeks so it falls to me in an open station Ford. It's only a half mile driveway. 🥶

/ New snow
Had a bit of a blow late yesterday and into the night. What I can see from the yard light, the deer are pawing in about six inches on the driveway looking for their food. Too dark to see how much there really is. Another hour will tell.

/ New snow
Happy to say it didn’t amount to much. Blade the area near the buildings and a couple trips up and down the lane to the highway. Ground drifting today and baby it’s cold outside! 1CD50B93-856C-4E95-A38E-9413CC87959D.jpeg

/ New snow #40  
I had between 12-14” of standing snow out in the arena, where i dont plow or blow snow. Its been snowing constantly for the past 4 hours, and my cleared driveway has 4” of new snow…..they say we should see close to 20” with this storm. Time will tell.