New tool. Mini ex.

/ New tool. Mini ex. #1  

Hersheyfarm

Veteran Member
It may be a complete replacement for the M62, I'll wait and see. But I'm wanting an M6111.

Its seems great for what it does. I'll do mostly sewer and water lines with it, and need to use a lot of gravel, so I have a smooth 48" bucket coming. Quick attach will allow for quick switching. I've ran plenty of excavators over the last 32 years of plumbing but have always owned a backhoe because of gravel. New house are getting tighter and tighter so space is becoming an issue. I think it will do a great job.

Attachments

• FC727EE4-6727-4B6C-A847-C8AAD35BFAC1_1_201_a.jpeg
    FC727EE4-6727-4B6C-A847-C8AAD35BFAC1_1_201_a.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 283
   / New tool. Mini ex. #2  
It may be a complete replacement for the M62, I'll wait and see. But I'm wanting an M6111.

Its seems great for what it does. I'll do mostly sewer and water lines with it, and need to use a lot of gravel, so I have a smooth 48" bucket coming. Quick attach will allow for quick switching. I've ran plenty of excavators over the last 32 years of plumbing but have always owned a backhoe because of gravel. New house are getting tighter and tighter so space is becoming an issue. I think it will do a great job.

Man... that is a sweet beast. I drooled over one of those when I bought my KX 71. Congrats !!!

/ New tool. Mini ex. #3  
Welcome to the mini-x club. It's a big one!

/ New tool. Mini ex.
I was going over the maintenance schedule. It doesn't call for hydraulic or motor oil change for 500hr, just the final drive at the 50 hour mark. Not sure how I feel about this. I'm used to changing all fluids and filters at 50hr.

/ New tool. Mini ex. #5  
Yes that is the same on my KX33. I changed the drive motor oils at 50 Hours and very little else to do except greasing. I now have 100 hours on it. Very happy with it. You need to be careful about turning so the ground does not get torn up if that is important to you. Turning with both tracks moving helps minimize it

/ New tool. Mini ex.
Yea it痴 pretty rough on my gravel.

So far Ive ordered the mirror kit and radio, plus the four foot smooth bucket. Really thinking about getting the skid steer adapter so I can use pallet forks and my hay spear.

Last edited:
   / New tool. Mini ex. #7  
That’s on my want list. I like the 80 but I’ll probably end up with a smaller one. IMG_8750.JPG

/ New tool. Mini ex. #8  
I have the 36 inch smooth bucket and it comes in very handy for scraping backfilling etc. Was worried about mirrors and damage from tree branches on our property. Not sure about the pallet forks on it. You will not be able to level it as you lift if you need that.

/ New tool. Mini ex.
So there is a beacon light switch. Does anyone know where the wire is? I could wire up a reverse led work light.

/ New tool. Mini ex.
02AE27B8-88A4-4361-8ADF-6365F5D88D80.jpegCDBE3625-2C80-46BA-A90C-5755B7C1F9A7.jpeg

Found the wires for rear light and beacon light. They are located behind the passenger side speaker. 2 sets with grommets already on, actually the beacon wires are connected to the grommet closest to the radio antenna. The brown wire is controlled by the beacon switch, and the red is powered with the front lights.