New Tractor Sales Are Declining

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,921  
Well that high degree of automation just washes away the immorality of paying people low wages or nothing at all now don’t it? :ROFLMAO:
I made a simple statement, no need for a moral crusade.

Last edited:
   / New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,922  
I knew someone who took a job in China during the 2008 downturn in the US. She said the cities were dirty, living condition were poor and you had to watch what you said. Another person I knew was there in January 2020 when they had the big shut down. All could say was they were shutting down the hotels and she had to go to another place. She never came out and said it was due to covid.

About that time, a lot of YT videos got posted claiming to be from inside China about the various efforts to control the spread. They were up for a couple of weeks and then got taken down.

China leads the world in executing offenders and imposes the death penalty for much less offenses than in other countries.
By every measure, the quality of life in China is substandard.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,926  
I wonder how the Chinese measure their standard of living now versus 40/50 years ago?
Probably as going in the opposite direction of ours?

Also, may want to consult the Uighurs

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,928  
I wonder how the Chinese measure their standard of living now versus 40/50 years ago?

I mean, being pissed on by an obese hooker is head and shoulders above life during the cultural revolution, so that's a pretty low bar.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,929  
Jack, glad to see you’re back and adding some different viewpoints.
Let's enjoy the benefit from Internet, we can see something from the other side of the world so easily when sitting on front of table.

Fake news is so common in ALL the countries, but if we can hear and see enough information and action, we can have our own judgment.

Back to the topic of this thread about inflation, if you check my post on TBN 2 or 3 years, I said there will be inflation storm coming. I always think the ONLY two solutions to inflation includes:
1. Collect the money on the market back to central bank(it's FED in the US) by rise interest etc.
2. Rise the goods supply to the market.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,930  
It's quite ironic how secretive they are about filming their manufactured goods when they most likely stole the technology from us 😂
Technology will spread while people are moving. As long as we all live on the earth, the technology will be spreaded all over the world sooner or later, time can break all the board no matter how strong it looks like. History prooves this again and again.

Here is an example from textile industry which is the most ancient industry about human being.
The textile industry is moving in last one thousand year, the top technology of this industry is moving between China, UK, USA, Japan, China. Each of these countries played big part on each period. When I looked those old machinery in the museum, I really admired how smart those inventor.

One thousand years ago in China, it was Song dynasty, they wanted to build a technology wall to the Mongol Empire in the north and kept their advantage, then many years later, the Mongol army kicked the last Song's king to the sea.

Histroy has proved and always proves that people fall behind always wants to chase the one ahead. If the people ahead wants to stay, he will fall behind soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.