New Tractor Sales Are Declining

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / New Tractor Sales Are Declining #351  
I bought my first house in 1987. My mortgage was 10% with FHA.
Bought my first house in 1979 the loan was 7%. Bought the second house in 2000 the loan was 7%.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #353  
New tractor sales have to be declining around here because there are few to none at the local dealers. However Neil Messick says instead of almost every new tractor they got being pre-sold, it's now only around 20% that come in are pre-sold the rest go to inventory.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #354  
Even with a decline in sales, not sure new prices will decline because of inflation affecting costs of production and delivery. The difference may be that tractor dealers might have to actually work at selling tractors to customers again.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #355  
You didn’t read my other post. I said they do tear up ground when repeatedly traveling over the same path. Jeeps and trucks do the same, only worse. Anything, even foot or game traffic compacts and ruts the ground with heavy repeated use. But when not beating down the same path repeatedly, UTVs are lighter on the land than trucks and Jeeps.
Again, we'll agree to disagree. SxS are much harder on trails than trucks and Jeeps. The landscape proves it.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #356  
If you've nothing better to do than argue with strangers on the internet with no point other than making yourself feel right then maybe you should look for a hobby or go for a walk. Cheers ;)

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #357  
My new tractor no computer, no emissions.

Attachments

• DSC07203.JPG
    DSC07203.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 50
   / New Tractor Sales Are Declining #360  
Last year purchased a new utv. Only one that was in my range within 100 miles. This year my friend had problem finding one, got used. My tractor dealer has LS, Branson, TYM, Bobcat and maybe others on the lot. He seems to be moving a lot, but not sure when you compare what's on the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.