New Tractor Sales Are Declining

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,871  
After spending $200 at Walmart yesterday on items that used to amount to about $50-70, I'm a lot more concerned about inflation than climate change. But instead of taking responsibility for reckless spending causing inflation that is hurting a lot of people and actually doing something about it, some politicians would rather focus on climate change BS.

The chapter 13 debtors I used to deal with never intend to repay their debts unless forced into it. They couldn't hold onto a dollar if they tried. The government is about as fiscally responsible as they are.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,872  
After spending $200 at Walmart yesterday on items that used to amount to about $50-70, I'm a lot more concerned about inflation than climate change. But instead of taking responsibility for reckless spending causing inflation that is hurting a lot of people and actually doing something about it, some politicians would rather focus on climate change BS.

The chapter 13 debtors I used to deal with never intend to repay their debts unless forced into it. They couldn't hold onto a dollar if they tried. The government is about as fiscally responsible as they are.

“Chicken little the sky is falling” 🤡 :poop:

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,873  
Bill should tell Joe: "it's the economy, stupid!"

Last edited:
   / New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,874  

Distractions, disinformation and censorship 24/7 to keep the people from seeing what's really going on.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,875  
it wouldn't be good science if there wasn't a range of opinions. Scientists call their pet opinions,
"theories".
Theories are always changing as new discoveries are made. That's what makes science different from superstition. Kind of silly to be against change.
rScotty

No scotty.

There are no opinions in science. There are hypothesis and they either are proven to be false or true. When they are proven to be false, it would help for people to say their hypothesis was not correct. If they try to play the "opinion" angle, it leaves the door open to never having to admit their thinking was not correct.

The age old game in science.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,876  
Not among scientists. Maybe among politicians.
Yup, it’s either happening or it’s not,, depending on your political leaning! Ha ha

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,877  

Well, I bought a microwave yesterday for $89! I can remember when they used to cost $1000! I guess we must be in a deflationary period?

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,878  
Our over the stove mounted microwave was something like $130 20 years ago. The replacement, on Black Friday sale, was about $275 two years ago.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,879  
The 40"X50"x4"heavy-duty cardboard boxes with several layers of foam rubber inside that we use to move 3'X4' stained glass pieces have gone from $125 to $225 in 2 years. It is cardboard and foam rubber, nothing else. We may have to explore alternative options for moving the pieces. I cannot wait for the transient inflation to go away.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining
#1,880  
I wish I had a dollar for every time the smoking gun was found and you're thinking, okay something's happening now. And then....... Nothing happens!

It reinforces the notion in my mind that they're all just corrupt.

I haven't given up complete hope but let's just say my expectations are managed.
I'm with the "other party" and I completely agree. The evidence is there but the prosecutions are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.