New YT359C on order

/ New YT359C on order #31  
screenshot from a vid;
yanmarvalve.jpg
Looks like the valve is cable actuated. The rear remotes valve looks the same.

/ New YT359C on order #32  
The 3rd loader value is operated by two buttons on the loader stick. One opens, one closes.
The first two are cable based mapped to the loader stick.

Chris

/ New YT359C on order
Well I have the tractor in the yard but raining way too hard to unload tonight,pics tomorrow. However I won't have any pics of third valves as it still hasn't arrived at dealer. Dealer will come get my machine install and return to me at a later date. It's a big gesture for my dealer as I live 3 hours away. Won't need third valve for awhile but I do need the tractor for the next three months. They can have it back when I go hunting.

/ New YT359C on order #35  
Wow man, that is sweet. A special moment for sure. Congrats!

/ New YT359C on order
Wow man, that is sweet. A special moment for sure. Congrats!
Thanks, I couldn't be happier! I bought an ABI TR3 and it was delivered today. It's an implament originally as an arena harrow, but also replaces a box blade, land plane. Used it on my drive way today to get rid of pot holes. Well worth the money and the tractor was just a joy to drive doing it. Didn't take any time at all to get used to the forward/reverse lever.

/ New YT359C on order #37  
Nice! You'll love it! Also, I just made a post that will help in understanding how your new transmission works. Please have a look.

/ New YT359C on order #38  
I know this thread is old. Just bought the same tractor. The features, control and price is amazing. I got the 3rd function valve loose will install myself. Wanted the backhoe but 16k was too much.