New YT359C on order

/ New YT359C on order
so whats the deal with the 3rd function?
The vid I saw of bucket removal did not look like there was anything ready to plug the hydraulics into where they were doing the plugging. Is the valve right there? or is it somewhere else and they run tubes to the connection location?
They attach the hydraulic lines on the cross member just behind the bucket. Then you can run a grapple in my case or other implements.

/ New YT359C on order #22  
so its only 2 control valves and an optional diverter valve, and not 3 valve sections. That is disapointing.

/ New YT359C on order
Yes two control valves the lines run back on the FEL arms to hydraulic control box with control switch on FEL lever. I'm kinda new to all this tractor stuff myself, why would you want 3 valves up front

/ New YT359C on order #24  
You can have them add the 3rd value, it allows you to run things like a grapple or 4 in 1 bucket mainly. Also can be used with the snow plow so you can adjust the blade on the the fly.

It is an option, I know they are doing a 3rd value for me, not a diverter, but it is a electronic value, so on / off, no feathering / etc

Chris

/ New YT359C on order #25  
do you know what valve they use?

/ New YT359C on order #26  
I will in a couple of days when I get mine.

/ New YT359C on order
Pick mine up tomorrow. I believe they hook up to valve box on right side where FEL lines plug into

/ New YT359C on order #28  
If possible; I'd like a picture of the valve and the ID tag on it.

/ New YT359C on order #30  
I was thinking the control valve.