NH forum on the move...?

/ NH forum on the move...? #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Aw, you do know them Ki-oatys and Ku-boatys are the same anyhow. Have you ever seen both of them in the same forum at the same time? Huh? Think about it.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif )</font>

Maybe they could group the forums by color, instead of by brand! Then Kubota and Kioti would been seen together! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(I'm ducking right now, so I don't get hit!) /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ NH forum on the move...? #12  
Just an observation about posting, but I think I've seen a lot of the NH guys post in the general forums, but the Kubota guys seem to stay in the Kubota forums. For example, I posted pictures of my ROPS light project in the General Forum, I posted pictures of my Pat's Easy Change addition in General Forum, and I posted pictures of my custom tool box install on in the General Forum. I figured all 3 of those projects would work with any brand of tractor, no matter how inferior they are to NH.

But I notice the Kubota guys seem to post their customizations inside the Kubota forum. I also have a Kubota so I view that forum pretty regularly and there is an on-going discussion about putting a gun rack on the ROPS for carrying guns and shovels. Why not post that in the General forum? Instead it was posted inside the Kubota forum.

If the NH people posted all their stuff inside the NH forum I think the numbers would be much higher on the posting counts. But does that really matter?

/ NH forum on the move...? #13  
I was just thinking about that. I ended up in the Build It Yourself forum the last couple days while seaching out what it would take to convert my new LuckNow to a front mount from Google. (After TBN ofcourse!!!)

In reply to your "Does it really matter?" For me personally, yes. Because the search engine doesn't allow you to select multiple forums. I assume that's so the server doesn't get bogged down. I'd love to just be able to search the forum for the tractor I own. Unfortuantly, if it's for an implement on that tractor it could end up in one of several places. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

What's a mother to do???? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I do tend to pick up more info since I have to surf the other area. So it's not always that bad so long as you have the time.

/ NH forum on the move...? #14  
<font color="blue">If the NH people posted all their stuff inside the NH forum I think the numbers would be much higher on the posting counts. But does that really matter?
</font>
Bob,

I believe it was just good natured "cyber jousting", as evidenced by all the /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Don

/ NH forum on the move...? #15  
Maybe We just spend more time behind the wheel than at the desk posting /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ NH forum on the move...? #16  
Hey, ya'll are welcome to come over for a sitdown in the Kubota forums! After all, quite a few of us Orange types sneak over here to learn a few things from the "competition" /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ NH forum on the move...? #17  
I actually find it hard to find enough time to read as many of the post as I would like to.
The site has grown so much in the last few years. I used to read some from all the models but now have got the time to go to them all so I read what I can like many i'm sure, but input from others is always good /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.... EVEN if the don't ride a in
<font color="blue"> BLUE HEAVEN....... </font> I guess some will always be <font color="green">GREEN</font> with envy while others are just <font color="orange">Orange</font> but appealing...

You never know which one of use will regardles of tractor choice will come up with the next GREAAT IDEA for our tractors...

Still I do my best to keep up!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Plus I enjoy the good nature pooking -> -> -> and prodding <-<-<- - /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ NH forum on the move...? #18  
In the infancy of the board, the N.H. board was positioned below the J.D. board and I requested Muhammad to put us above it since we were at the time posting much more than J.D. It seems that we are now posting less than J.D.
Was this issue ever answered by Muhammad or any other person.
I said years ago that we had less problems to talk about and were out using our tractors, so therefor we had less time to chat.
I'm as guilty as most that I just don't seem to have the time to post anymore. It was really fun in the beginning to be able to actually read ALL of the posts on the entire forum daily.
Glad to be BLUE!

JimBinMI (Founder of "Club Blue")

/ NH forum on the move...? #19  
Hi Jim! I haven't seen you in awhile. How many hours on that "Mighty TC18" now? Are you still doing as much with it as ever?

Glad to see your post. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ NH forum on the move...? #20  
Hey Jim!!

Yes, we now have more JD people than NH people, and hence more traffic in the green forums. So, the change was made just recently.