No Loader

/ No Loader #1  

ranger danger

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M6060, MEB802 Generator
So I bought a Kubota M6060 in April 2021. It did not have an FEL so I ordered one at the time of purchase. I was told that it would arrive at the dealership early July. I just got off the phone with the dealer. Kubota is now saying it will arrive around the end of September!!!! Son of a female dog!!

/ No Loader #2  
So I bought a Kubota M6060 in April 2021. It did not have an FEL so I ordered one at the time of purchase. I was told that it would arrive at the dealership early July. I just got off the phone with the dealer. Kubota is now saying it will arrive around the end of September!!!! Son of a female dog!!

Yep - lots of stuff is out of stock and taking an abnormally long time to arrive.

The supply chain is messed up for a variety of reasons.

Hopefully, your price is still good. Inflation is getting ugly due to the high demand and lack of available supply.

Good luck.

MoKelly

/ No Loader #3  
I think Messick's was commenting on the same issue a couple of weeks ago. They had units sitting in their yard waiting on the FEL's to come so they could deliver them to customers.

Hopefully it turns around by the end of the year and supply starts flowing normally again.

This too shall pass.

/ No Loader #4  
I'm so glad I bought mine last year before real supply problems was a fact. I even got my for "layover pricing" being it was a 2019 model.

/ No Loader #5  
Talked to my sales guy this last weekend. He said they have 18 pallets worth of parts sitting in the Kubota warehouse waiting to ship and have been adding up for the past 8 weeks. No truck drivers to deliver them. He said they all went to work for Amazon. More pay, air conditioned vans….

Yes the issue with the FELs was the hydraulic cylinder steel. Apparently it is really hard to get right now. Neil also mentioned the plastics…that was crazy. It is due to the freeze in TX. The Oil refineries also provide the materials to make a lot of plastics and they froze and broke down…so those are constrained.

Then the microchips….yes it too shall pass.

/ No Loader
I know it will pass eventually. I'm just frustrated. I wanted to build my retirement home next year. The building dept. wont give me a building permit untill I reduce the fire hazard. I need the Fel to get it done. Now I'm 6 months behind which means I won't be able to build until 2023.

/ No Loader #7  
We all hope it will pass. But - COVID is increasing again. Rapidly. Seemingly uncontrollably.

More money was just sent to folks by the government. Folks can postpone going to work longer.

I’m not hopeful we will see much relief soon.

I feel your pain. Saying it’ll pass doesn’t help folks needing stuff that was basic and in adequate supply just a short time ago.

MoKelly

/ No Loader #8  
We all hope it will pass. But - COVID is increasing again. Rapidly. Seemingly uncontrollably.

More money was just sent to folks by the government. Folks can postpone going to work longer.

I’m not hopeful we will see much relief soon.

I feel your pain. Saying it’ll pass doesn’t help folks needing stuff that was basic and in adequate supply just a short time ago.

MoKelly
Would you prefer I said it's the end of the world as we know it?

/ No Loader #10  
Would you prefer I said it's the end of the world as we know it?
:unsure: Isn't that what happened last year? ;)

Rather frustrating, but highly illustrative and given how much things have changed I suspect the next decade will be interesting as more people try to become more self-sufficient ... until they lull themselves back into over-reliance on others and divest themselves of the land and equipment that require so much time/effort to maintain.

Hopefully, I'm wrong and things will smooth out sooner rather than later (particularly given the current insanity may delay my getting a replacement truck:cautious:) .... but I've found that if I expect and plan for worse than the worst (while hoping for the best) I find myself being pleasantly surprised when the situation comes out somewhere in between the extremes (as it usually does).