No Rotella T6

/ No Rotella T6 #201  
Yep.
Keep em down to 200-250hp and they can go a long time.
Cant pull much, but they last.
Cummins will last the longest. Just look at the block, crank and con rods on them. Only one of them that was true medium duty
I agree. That’s why my truck is a 2007 Dodge with the 5.9 Cummins.

/ No Rotella T6 #202  
I also like my “low output” Cummins in my Ram 5500. I’m not sure about the HO models in the pickup and longevity (or the others rated at 400+ HP).
I’m only interested in torque anyway. I drove tri axle with 300HP and 1200TQ and it would yank the shorts off any pickup diesel today.

/ No Rotella T6 #203  
I also like my “low output” Cummins in my Ram 5500. I’m not sure about the HO models in the pickup and longevity (or the others rated at 400+ HP).
I’m only interested in torque anyway. I drove tri axle with 300HP and 1200TQ and it would yank the shorts off any pickup diesel today.
All I know is that my truck will tow anything I hook up to it at highway speeds. That’s good enough for me. I’ve towed travel trailers, tractors, and I have a gooseneck that I’ve towed 4 steers in. It’s completely stock and it will stay that way. My neighbor is a general manager of a Dodge dealership. He says that the only engine problems they have with Cummins is when people install performance chips.

/ No Rotella T6 #204  
Those old Ford 7.3 and Cummins diesels are famous for going 500k+ miles without a rebuild. I know of a local feed store owner who has a Dodge Cummins with over one million miles without a rebuild. It has only been used to pull trailers with hay and feed.
Friend of mine has a 7.3 with 450,000 miles and no rebuild. They use it every day.

/ No Rotella T6 #205  
Anyway, this was the amazing supply of T-6 at Tractor Supply on Tuesday 1/4/22
Happy New Year!

1641301546769.jpeg

/ No Rotella T6 #207  
Walmart is showing it in stock at a few local stores here, but as not available on their main website.

/ No Rotella T6 #208  
Advance Auto is showing it in stock at 2 stores within 30 miles of me. Ad says free shipping on orders over $35. Hope this is useful to someone.

5A48A787-3415-47B5-86DC-BA0BD4ECF6D5.jpeg

/ No Rotella T6 #209  
It's like everyone decided to do oil changes at the same time in the last couple weeks. 😂

/ No Rotella T6 #210  
I just bought Mobil 1 TDT 5w40 (monthly special) 6 qts for $35. One gallon jug is $33. No brainer, I can open up quarts....

I saw the T6 at Advanced Auto, but it was $36 (I think) for a gallon.