No Rotella T6

/ No Rotella T6 #221  
And this rationale is why there is a shortage. Just like the .22 ammo and toilet paper shortage.

If people would just buy what they needed when they needed it there would be this issue.
At this point I'm going to embrace "this rationale". I've wasted enough time looking in stores for T-6 that when I find some I'm going to purchase enough that I don't have to waste my time looking for the stuff. Is my time worth nothing so that I can just go from store to store looking for the stuff?

The problem isn't people being wise enough to look after themselves. The problem is manufacturing thinking it's cool to supply just enough to keep up with demand. Nothing set aside for a rainy day! They read the pandemic wrong and now it's the public that's paying the price for it.

/ No Rotella T6 #222  
And this rationale is why there is a shortage. Just like the .22 ammo and toilet paper shortage.

If people would just buy what they needed when they needed it there would be this issue.
Actually the shortages are what cause the hoarding in most cases, which prolongs the shortages. In the case of diesel oil, I've heard from multiple sources that there is a shortage of certain additives used in diesel engine oils. I just stopped in our local Walmart on my way home from work and they didn't have any diesel oil from any brands. Their supply of gasoline engine oils is also starting to get depleted.

/ No Rotella T6 #223  
That guy must have Covid real bad.

1641609724566.png

/ No Rotella T6 #224  
Just got back from recycling 20 gals of used oil at napa
They had all the shelves stocked from top to bottom with shell T6 , Delo, Pennzoil, napa oil ect....
When I asked about a shortage, they looked at me funny, no shortage here !

/ No Rotella T6 #225  
Last edited:
   / No Rotella T6 #226  
I can't find Rotella T4 on a regular basis for the last 4 months - my usual vendors include Amazon, Walmart, Autozone and Home Depot. Have to buy it when I see it, and the prices are up!

/ No Rotella T6 #227  
Just got back from recycling 20 gals of used oil at napa
They had all the shelves stocked from top to bottom with shell T6 , Delo, Pennzoil, napa oil ect....
When I asked about a shortage, they looked at me funny, no shortage here !
What's the location? Maybe you could ship some out here for us deprived souls

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ No Rotella T6 #228  
If you open an account with Wal Mart you can place an order and have it delivered from the warehouse, they also have more bulk size options online. The locale stores have very little diesel oil if any and even the online supplies are getting thin.