No Rotella T6

/ No Rotella T6 #41  
Yeah, had to.
I was past the oil change on the Magnum and wanted T5 or T6, but “had to” buy T4, or it was nothing at all (unless I wanted to drive around all day, then you start losing money).
Ok, got the message. I was thinking that you "had to" buy a 5 gallon quantity instead of some other.

/ No Rotella T6 #42  
Here in Alberta Canada, son works at Canadian tire. No T4 for some time. Still have a little T6. Looks like a universal problem.

/ No Rotella T6 #43  
Ok, got the message. I was thinking that you "had to" buy a 5 gallon quantity instead of some other.
I did have to buy 5 gallon buckets.
It’s all they had!
Much prefer 1’s and 2.5’s.

/ No Rotella T6 #44  
Regarding my visit to the NAPA store the other day,they had a full pallet of Blue DEF@12.99 per cube and had not heard of any DEF supply issues.
Seasons Greetings!

/ No Rotella T6 #45  
Most common oils and filters are hit or miss, around here. I ended up ordering three Motorcraft 820S filters, because I haven’t seen one on the shelf in a few months. 5w-30 Mobil1 is hit or miss and over $5 higher, for a jug, when they do have it.

I‘ve been looking for diesel oil, for a couple of months. I was holding out for Delo SynBlend, since I have a bit left, from my last BX change. I ended up buying Rotella T6, because in the time I waited for Delo, they all got hard to find.

/ No Rotella T6 #46  
No Rotella T-6 at Wally World, TSC, or Rural King in Western Pennsylvania either. If the stores get stock, they sell out immediately. Had to buy from Amazon at slightly higher cost. Retailers cant sell the products if they cant get them to the stores. Something needs fixed or everyone is going to go broke. At least Rural King is starting to get a good supply of Ammo back in stock. We may need it if things get much worse. Yikes !!

/ No Rotella T6 #49  

Seems everybody else is aware of the shortage...... And they have been for a while. It's why I have a change of oil sitting on my work bench. :)

/ No Rotella T6 #50  
I have used Motorcraft 820 S (oil filter) for years ....buying it @$4.00 from Walmart. Wally hasn't had it for several months....But O'Reilly had plenty ...@$9.00 each. So now I have enough oil and filters to last longer than I'll be around or my 23 year old Super Duty truck nor the Crown Vic sedan.

No Cheers,
Mike