No trespassing sign

/ No trespassing sign #61  
Watching the movies, I thought it was always an added kicker if the perp had to dig their own hole.

/ No trespassing sign #62  
I had these made... you'll always want to change the wording after you get them, always! However, the point is still the same.

Wormwood
72F65BB6-B6E3-413F-8AAF-E5599050E6B1.jpeg

/ No trespassing sign #63  
Wormwood,

What are they? Vinal, screen print? On plastic, metal?

How much for how many?

/ No trespassing sign #64  
I had these made... you'll always want to change the wording after you get them, always! However, the point is still the same.

Wormwood
View attachment 536983

I see what you mean about wanting to change the wording after you got them. I'm sure you would rather have these worded right side up instead of upside down. :D

/ No trespassing sign #65  
Here is one I saw on a job one day. I though the person I was working for made it but its something they bought.

Attachments

• IMG_0407.JPG
    IMG_0407.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 459
   / No trespassing sign #66  
Here is one I saw on a job one day. I though the person I was working for made it but its something they bought.

Looks photo shopped onto that post? Like you said, the barcode indicates bought.

/ No trespassing sign #68  
An 80yr old woman (owns hundreds of acres) once told me the following regarding no hunting signs.... "Think of it this way - come hunting season your land will be full of drunk hunters OR if you POST it will be full of ANGRY drunk hunters!". Im not saying dont post your land but Theres probably some truth to this!

/ No trespassing sign #69  
Something to be said for Texas. There, if you don't own the property or have permission to be on it and it is fenced, then by law entrance is trespassing. No signs required. I would like to see Oklahoma (my state) adopt the Texas approach with no sign requirement but would accept the purple paint notice as there are always good ole boys (AKA ignorant neerdowell a-holes) who use warning signs for target practice making it a burden on the owner to keep replacing signs. Paint is cheap and harder to spoil with a few shots.

Patrick

/ No trespassing sign #70  
Interesting discussion. Here in MT, no sign, fence, paint etc is required. Orange is recognized as "No Trespassing" but it is not required by law. The responsibility is on the individual to know where the property boundaries are. "I don't know because I didn't see the sign/fence/orange paint" isn't gonna cut it. If you are caught Trespassing on someone's property the mere fact that you are on the property is all that is needed to prosecute.
We have a whole section on this during my Hunter's Education classes.