Now its Honda's Turn!

/ Now its Honda's Turn! #3  
Pretty sad when Hyundai and Kia are looking safer than Toyota or Honda as regards foreign cars.

/ Now its Honda's Turn! #5  
I say SHUT DOWN ALL!!!!!! back to bicycles with training wheels.

/ Now its Honda's Turn! #6  
Pretty sad when Hyundai and Kia are looking safer than Toyota or Honda as regards foreign cars.
You mention, Hyundai. I bought about a year and a half ago, a Hyundai Genesis. What a car, to this day, I'm blown away by the quality of materials, ride, power, and attention to detail every time I drive it. No one else makes anything like it for anywhere near its price.
I think in light of all the attention Toyota and now Honda are getting because of potentially dangerous driving situations, we're again reminded that simplicity is the best way to design and build a product.

/ Now its Honda's Turn! #7  
I say SHUT DOWN ALL!!!!!! back to bicycles with training wheels.

We have an alternative commute program at work. I keep thinking I need to ask where I can stable the cattle if I were to hook up a wagon team for commuting.

/ Now its Honda's Turn! #8  
hello its funny after the car balouts, recalls on these 2 vec toy and honda no major reccals ever my oppinion its a set up.

/ Now its Honda's Turn! #10  
You mention, Hyundai. I bought about a year and a half ago, a Hyundai Genesis. What a car, to this day, I'm blown away by the quality of materials, ride, power, and attention to detail every time I drive it. No one else makes anything like it for anywhere near its price.
I think in light of all the attention Toyota and now Honda are getting because of potentially dangerous driving situations, we're again reminded that simplicity is the best way to design and build a product.

I don't know anything about Hynudai or how well they're doing, but while everyone else is supposedly having a hard time, our local Hyundai dealer just moved into a big new facility (showroom, service area, huge concrete parking lot, etc.) that's been under construction for the past several months.