Nuts?

/ Nuts? #11  
Probably as RH is very common vs LH that might be special, hence more costly.
Shucks just price a LH tap and you'll understand.
Tell me about it. I'm left handed. Dad is too. Brother is RH. Dad was telling me he read somewhere that LH people had a shorter life expectancy. I said yeah, probably so many get killed trying to use something made for a right hander...

/ Nuts? #12  
really want to drive yourself crazy? that ONE section of the 3 part section costs 60$.
a whole new turnbuckle setup runs around 180$.

/ Nuts? #13  
Mines fallen off while mowing as well, bought a new one, found the missing one later……downside of keeping everything lubed.

/ Nuts? #14  
I also lost a LH turnbuckle a while ago.
Most cost effective solution was a whole new generic kit.
My fix was to safety wire all the components once I attained the adjustment desired.

/ Nuts? #15  
Mines fallen off while mowing as well, bought a new one, found the missing one later……downside of keeping everything lubed.
Looking at the clevis arrangement in the diagram, the part the OP found laying on the ground ... I do not see how you lose that off the tractor. It is fastened securely with pin and cotter key at one end isn't it? If the turnbuckle is still missing and maybe rotated and got loose and fell off ... then the user has to be paying little or no attention to his hitched implements and connections between uses (!) Don't you look at and check your attach points and 3pt area when you start to use it ? No less often than every few times you use it (before or after the operation...) ?? Seriously folks don't most of us do that ?

/ Nuts? #16  
Looking at the clevis arrangement in the diagram, the part the OP found laying on the ground ... I do not see how you lose that off the tractor. It is fastened securely with pin and cotter key at one end isn't it? If the turnbuckle is still missing and maybe rotated and got loose and fell off ... then the user has to be paying little or no attention to his hitched implements and connections between uses (!) Don't you look at and check your attach points and 3pt area when you start to use it ? No less often than every few times you use it (before or after the operation...) ?? Seriously folks don't most of us do that ?
with the backhoe on these are not connected at bottom, they are just stowed behind the backhoe and strapped in place.

/ Nuts? #17  
with the backhoe on these are not connected at bottom, they are just stowed behind the backhoe and strapped in place.
Oh geeze ! I completely missed the backhoe being involved. Please ignore my post #15. The only mention was "BH" in post #5 and it blew right past me... would not have made post #4 either had I known there was backhoe on it.

/ Nuts? #18  
Oh geeze ! I completely missed the backhoe being involved. Please ignore my post #15. The only mention was "BH" in post #5 and it blew right past me... would not have made post #4 either had I known there was backhoe on it.
LOL I'd be a huge liar if I said thats never happened to me :p
(y)

/ Nuts?
Thanks Everyone