Offers I can't refuse?

/ Offers I can't refuse? #1  

Torvy

Tractor
TYM T574H
Today in the mail I got not 1, but 2 cash offers to buy my property. I'm so lucky.

One offered me 55% of what we paid for the land 2 years ago. The other offered 73%. The house that I will likely finally move into this week cost 3x the land price.

I think I'm going to pass on their 'generous' offer.

Any other absurd offers out there?

/ Offers I can't refuse? #2  
Unfortunately yes... I get those rediculous offers frequently for the building lot next to my house. Usually at around 20-25% of the assessed value.
What's sad is that this must work some percentage of the time.

/ Offers I can't refuse? #3  
I get a couple phone calls per month, but never listened to the offer.

/ Offers I can't refuse? #4  
I get postcards like that all the time. I save them up and write REFUSED across my address and send them back when I get a stack.

/ Offers I can't refuse?
I get postcards like that all the time. I save them up and write REFUSED across my address and send them back when I get a stack.
I do low key worry that these same charlatans will try to 'buy' it without me.

I wonder if my sort-of DIL could send a cease and desist letter.

/ Offers I can't refuse? #6  
I have some in in Florida in an as of yet undeveloped area, and get calls and mail offering to buy it for as little as $200 and acre.
I'll pass on that.

/ Offers I can't refuse? #7  
Today in the mail I got not 1, but 2 cash offers to buy my property. I'm so lucky.

One offered me 55% of what we paid for the land 2 years ago. The other offered 73%. The house that I will likely finally move into this week cost 3x the land price.

I think I'm going to pass on their 'generous' offer.

Any other absurd offers out there?
Make a counter offer to both of them, 55%+75=130%. ;)

/ Offers I can't refuse? #8  
We get them on undeveloped waterfront we own. Crazy lowball "offers". We get fewer now than when we first bought the land. Not sure why...that market has been reasonably stable.

/ Offers I can't refuse? #10  
I have the opposite issue. No kidding. I have mutiple properties that are mixed up in all the geolocation services. Add my tax address and you get one of my undeveloped lots. I get offers for way more than that property is valued and assessed as. I actually corrected Google maps a while back one property. Now I kind of wish I had not.