Oil filter wrench

/ Oil filter wrench #61  
Can any one tell me a trick to get the oil filter off my 1726E? It's tucked down among other stuff so it's very hard to get a wrench on (See attached photo) (and it seems to be on very tight). I've tried several wrenches but none are able to get a good enough grip on it and allow me to exert the force needed.
This is a situation where you use a filter wrench with webbing strap that you feed the free end around the filter and back into the wrench - they do need to be fed in correct direction orientation

/ Oil filter wrench #62  
My only oil filter wrench is a pair of channellocks. My right hand is the tightener. Haven't found a piece of equipment it hasn't worked on yet.
Me too. I've owned 3 or 4 different design oil filter wrenches and often just can't get them in position to do anything. The channellocks work in nearly all cases. I do like the type wrench that uses a socket set drive to turn it (they make one that is bare bones, just socket wrench hole in the center of it.) That type you can usually get an extension rod or U-joint for sockets to get to it. Must match filter size however.

/ Oil filter wrench #63  
Me too. I've owned 3 or 4 different design oil filter wrenches and often just can't get them in position to do anything. The channellocks work in nearly all cases. I do like the type wrench that uses a socket set drive to turn it (they make one that is bare bones, just socket wrench hole in the center of it.) That type you can usually get an extension rod or U-joint for sockets to get to it. Must match filter size however.
i also like the basic socket type but.....take your new filter with you to buy the wrench. i bought one that was the correct diameter, wrong number of flats, useless.

/ Oil filter wrench #64  
I bought this setup specifically for the 3 jaw 2 way wrench. even works when using a u-joint on end.